Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Age has left it's mark on me. Believe me.

Who knows, maybe I awake on the 19th of Shocktober from uneasy dreams and find myself transformed into a gigantic, 50 ft tall, insect, Gregor?​

😍😍😍

He’s letting the tension mount

Messsd up the post, here you go, the other one is Vertigo, my wife’s into U2, there also some other bits and bats from my music room, used to be the kids play room but I’ve taken it over now they’re grown up!!

870D3E57-027A-4C0B-BD14-AA56DD17087E.jpeg
28FAE3DC-174F-4003-8DC5-7A021D51F361.jpeg
3EE2BE08-965C-4932-AF00-D69B705B890E.jpeg

A little something from home to cheer you up 85View attachment 77036
scotlands favourite biscuit or cake,always remember sharleen spiteri of the band texas used to go and visit madonna when they were friendly and she used to take tunnocks tea cakes as her kids used to love them.

No it was one of the others Gregor, I think Hooky sells his for local charities.
I see! Very kind, no matter who did it.

scotlands favourite biscuit or cake,always remember sharleen spiteri of the band texas used to go and visit madonna when they were friendly and she used to take tunnocks tea cakes as her kids used to love them.
I forgot how wonderful and addictive they were.
One just isn’t simply enough with a cuppa

Best post on this board in a long while!

I share your love for music and curiosity about its production and history. I’ve had the amazing opportunity to record on 2” tape - via Neve console - in a proper orchestra room. I’ve also tracked and bounced on a 4-track and even recorded through my phone. Mostly digital, in a small studio now - but that’s simply because of space and money restraints. It’s amazing what can be accomplished with different approaches. So much fun and so fulfilling, when you get interesting results, regardless of the approach. Any recording musician knows this. It’s not about the how. Just get it done. …and the results don’t have to be for other people. They can be just as rewarding for YOU, regardless of whether you make the Top-5 in Poland.

I LOVE that you referenced The Upsetter. There are a whole load of confidently ignorant, stuck, angry people out there, who’d benefit from some Arkology.

Thanks for your post. Very refreshing to know that not everyone around here is a Melvis-f****ing twat. :)
Making a guest account to reply to yourself 😂😂😂. Sad as fcuk😂😂

Not at the moment as I'm doing Sober October.

I'm the Cumbria Park Hotel tonight, sipping diet coke. Ready for an early night. 😴

Carlisle on a Thursday, eh?
That’s where I had my wedding reception a few moons ago😩
On a night shift now 😭
We’re not actually that far from each other...

:lbf:

"ran into the dweeb from the buzzcocks while walking the pooch, 20 kms the pooch was walking in the back seat :lbf:
we finally arrived at the appointed cul de sac to do the axx kissing. :lbf: he gave me tix he really did:nogood:
had to kick the:dogface: back to stalk hooky:censored:"

Comrade McMuffin =much gossip but 0 important top fan items

🇭🇷 >:hammer:

I was disappointed by No Time to Die, Gordy. Watching For Your Eyes Only tonight, to compensate.

'HE GAVE ME TIX HE REALLY DID AND HOOKY SPOKE TO ME':bride:
'i have all their photos in the music room':laughing:

:hammer:

Interesting...
I’ve heard not one bad report from anyone... just you Hovis ..
Was it to long ??
Well, it wilfully defies some conventions. But there’s only so many things you can tear up before it diminishes the experience.

The best thing is Remi Malik’s performance. But he doesn’t get much screen time. My friend an I speculated that when they come to shorten down the film (to its mere 2hrs 45mins) it was likely his scenes which were axed. In that sense, the film might’ve not been long enough.

And Daniel Craig has all the panache of a brick layer.

Back
Top Bottom