Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Last edited:
....he said, proceeding to try harder.
There will be no further responses to your pathetic attempts to raise your insipid persona & profile amongst the Online Morrissey Vomitarium Community by seeking to hitch your dull wagon to my gleaming spaceship.

Do one.

Sharon. Put this 🤡 clown on mute. Present no further inane babbling from he/she/it/they amidst the printed daily summary on my hotel breakfast tray.

BB

There will be no further responses to your pathetic attempts to raise your insipid persona & profile amongst the Online Morrissey Vomitarium Community by seeking to hitch your dull wagon to my gleaming spaceship.

Do one.

Sharon. Put this 🤡 clown on mute. Present no further inane babbling from he/she/it/they amidst the printed daily summary on my hotel breakfast tray.

BB
That has to be the most pretentious tap-out I've ever seen but OK cool

Do one.

BB

:rolleyes:

giving BGV a run for the cringe crowno_O

:hammer:

I’m watching this debate from afar
With nothing to add.
Other than thinking about the contenders here.
Verso v Nerak...
Two heavyweights of solo
Slugging it out each one one on the ropes for a while, then comes the left hook... and the other one is off the ropes and in contention again..
It’s fascinating...
My money is on Nerak...
I’ve seen her go four days solid,
She’ll grind verso down ........
Or will she????
This should be on pay to view
Ding ..... ding round 11

Yes a while ago Baz, Buzzcocks are my favourite band and I'd spoken to Pete a few times at gigs as he always watched the support bands from the audience and one night he asked me what my favourite song was, he was shocked as he said that was the first time anybody had said You Say You Don't Love Me was their favourite and when I explained why, he put me on th AAA guest list and after the gig he gave me a sheet that he'd written the lyrics on (complete with a an error which he corrected if you look closely)
Standby for canoes, cul-de-sac’s, Hooky blah blah blah.

Great piece of memorabilia by the way👍 But this song just doesn’t do it for me. In any guise.

Standby for canoes, cul-de-sac’s, Hooky blah blah blah.

Great piece of memorabilia by the way👍 But this song just doesn’t do it for me. In any guise.

Yep, he's a creepy f***er to say the least, have you noticed he only stalks men on the site, maybe his restraining order taken out by the local women and children in his trailer park, extends to the internet as well. Maybe I should really get him going by posting a picture of my gold disc for Brotherhood that I was given to me by someone local:ROFLMAO:

Yep, he's a creepy f***er to say the least, have you noticed he only stalks men on the site, maybe his restraining order taken out by the local women and children in his trailer park, extends to the internet as well. Maybe I should really get him going by posting a picture of my gold disc for Brotherhood that I was given to me by someone local:ROFLMAO:
Oh go on then ... let’s have a deek

Back
Top Bottom