Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

:lbf:

everyone here has been banned you just continue posting as a guest FFS what a moroon. :lbf:
FC, how many times have you been officially banne? 5? and you got guest and not one but several accounts :laughing:

o yea and try having "surface parents regret the condom splitting' and see how many seconds before you get the final solutions on your username. meanwhile its on all his troll posts. :lbf:

this place is like being a kitten in FC hood :hammer:

The wanker isn't a Croat , he took the original Vegan Cro's name after the original Vegan Cro (who was Crotian) was banned for giving the site owner verbal abuse on here.
Looks like this ones heading the same way as well..

:)
many vegan cros have been banned. 1000 and 1001 were banned for calling skinny > angelito!!!!!!!!!!!
holy moly :lbf:
not final solution or deranged but what??? angelito!:lbf:

FC holds a couple of Vegan Cro log ins, i think those may have been banned too :lbf:

also i have the bad luck that my stalker is also a skinny axx kisser:(
gives him diplomatic immunity:mad:

this place is right out of one of robert anton wilson UFO books :hammer:

Only thing he sniffs is his grandma's nether regions, to check if she's had her turn in the shower over the last week.
you're gross

leave it to fredo flaps about hunting nazis but then go bowling with Goebbels :lbf:
that why hes fredo it aint for the soup :lbf:

I DONT TOLERATE NAZIS NOSIREE:o
FINAL SOLUTION? FREE BEER?
COUNT ME IN:tiphat:

DO YOU KNOW THAT SKINNY IS VERY SMART?
DO YOU? THAT HE HAS A HUGE JOB? THAT HES A SMART DRESSER?:yum:
:handpointup:
Pap head 'surface' singing skinnys praises:toilet:

:hammer:

leave it to fredo flaps about hunting nazis but then go bowling with Goebbels :lbf:
that why hes fredo it aint for the soup :lbf:

I DONT TOLERATE NAZIS NOSIREE:o
FINAL SOLUTION? FREE BEER?
COUNT ME IN:tiphat:

DO YOU KNOW THAT SKINNY IS VERY SMART?
DO YOU? THAT HE HAS A HUGE JOB? THAT HES A SMART DRESSER?:yum:
:handpointup:
Pap head 'surface' singing skinnys praises:toilet:

:hammer:
yesiree, youve got their number alright :hammer:

Hysterical to watch Ketamine Sun try to walk her bullshit back after making FIFTY-TWO posts in the other thread yesterday (not even including the posts she deleted). :thumb:

Hysterical to watch Ketamine Sun try to walk her bullshit back after making FIFTY-TWO posts in the other thread yesterday (not even including the posts she deleted). :thumb:

Do you ever get tired of being wrong about everything?

Back
Top Bottom