Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I’ve put it on the music thread. Put your best teeth in, and join with me in a pilates for older women routine.
How could I say no 😂😂
FC82B75E-A3D5-4882-8813-DB985BD33416.jpeg

Is your name “marred”? If it’s not, WTF are you on about with the “anonymous” thing? The only thing anyone knows about you is that you ripped off someone else’s name to post vapid shit on a message. …and that you have questionable taste in music.

The die-hards on here are a scream!
A username is a handle. Comments over time can be associated with a username. Anonymous people like you post inane drivel just to annoy everyone else. You either don't have the brain or the guts to bother creating a username. Your posts are as useful as shit scrawled on a toilet wall, just less humorous.

I reckon I don't know what makes you delusional sociopaths look more like fools, you not knowing or refusing to accept that California Son was born in Moz Angeles or thinking he is a fag that sticks dicks up his ass and puts dicks in his mouth. California Son has had more pussy than Wilt Chamberlain.

Pamela Anderson, Belinda Carlisle, Cardi B, Chaka Khan, Apollonia Kotero, Thelma from Good Times, Maureen McCormick, Nicki Minaj, and of course the love of his life Nancy Morrissey-Sinatra....the list goes on and on booger off tossey inn n nn n nn nnn it.

Fark Arse!
Watch your mouth, moron. :)

Her two sons thought it was a good idea to take the stand and speak
About her ....

As I said to them later ....
Both were braver men than I ever could be ..🙏🙏

Goodnight aunt Rosita

She was a professional
Mourner 🎤🎤🎤

Exit song ....

A certain smile .....

Jonny 4 king Mathis ....

KLF is gonna rock you. My friend won a contest in a club and her prize was the phone they use to play the hook in 3am Eternal. Not the actual phone but the same model.

KLF is gonna rock you. My friend won a contest in a club and her prize was the phone they use to play the hook in 3am Eternal. Not the actual phone but the same model.

Yes but the white dude

Was is married to the

White bird from

Thompson twins ....

Alheena currie

Nz
Pure girl who don’t take no shit ...

I love her ......

Thompson twins

Pure gold

Back
Top Bottom