Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

No entiendo nada cuenta,no se de trollear ni nada de eso yo no conozco a nadie aqui a mi nadie me ayudo con nada yo solamente soy admiradora de Morrissey y no me meto con nadie creeme que es asi ,y no soy estupida soy una persona adulta y me considero buena persona ,te juro que no entiendo nada de lo que decis nadie me ayuda con nada y no soy de ese tipo de gente ,ni siquiera se si ese act es fan o no de Moz,de que estas hablando de poner en riesgo la vida de otros??? Si podes aclarar porque no entiendo nada de nada ,no me acuses de nada no me conoces ,yo simplemente te digo que no se de que me acusas pero sea lo que sea, no es cierto,si queres podes creerme o no ....
Very low level trap. I hope you are not a mod here. The mod that talked to you is a moron. Did you pay?

Trampa de muy bajo nivel. Espero que no seas un mod aquí. El mod que te habló es un idiota. ¿Pagaste?
estas tan equivocada creo que me estas tomando el pelo,qe triste que seas Argentina y me estes hablando de esa manera yo solo soy admiradora de Morrissey no entiendo nada de lo que decis si tenes algo de nivel deberias explicarte mejor ,no hay trampa ni se lo que es un mod,te eqivocaste feo conmigo esa es la verdad la unica ,triste que no podamos interactuar como compatriotas que somos,lo lamento por tus pensamientos ,igualmente te envio saludos y te digo que no hay nada de malo en mi persona

estas tan equivocada creo que me estas tomando el pelo,qe triste que seas Argentina y me estes hablando de esa manera yo solo soy admiradora de Morrissey no entiendo nada de lo que decis si tenes algo de nivel deberias explicarte mejor ,no hay trampa ni se lo que es un mod,te eqivocaste feo conmigo esa es la verdad la unica ,triste que no podamos interactuar como compatriotas que somos,lo lamento por tus pensamientos ,igualmente te envio saludos y te digo que no hay nada de malo en mi persona
No te creo. Me tuve que tragar demasiados troleos de tu parte todo este tiempo.

So is Bruce Springsteen and Ron Meal , they both look younger than M .
Im not having a go at hm. His face is as mean as the alcohol has been
The Boss has had sooooooo much work done. Veneers, hair transplant and a ton of botox. Other than that though he looks great, LOL

The Boss has had sooooooo much work done. Veneers, hair transplant and a ton of botox. Other than that though he looks great, LOL
I guess you can provide proof of that? The fact that famous people actually can look good is so unfathomable to some.
Does this look like someone who has had work done?
1626851560688.jpeg

1626851581372.jpeg

doesnt look like it to me. just looks like he's wearing a bit of makeup. you never know though.
He's had a hair transplant and some dental work for sure. Some of the wrinkles have been smoothed down but he has good genetics to go with it. The Boss has deffo had some work, but it's subtle work and looks pretty good regardless. All Mozzy would have to do is drop 25 pounds, recalibrate the hair and whiten the ole knashers and he'd be 'Boss Ready' in no time.

First off, it’s 35 years between those two pictures. Secondly, the quality of the’09 picture is obviously much better and also heavily airbrushed. And third, like @rifke said, it also looks like a bit of makeup.

First off, it’s 35 years between those two pictures. Secondly, the quality of the’09 picture is obviously much better and also heavily airbrushed. And third, like @rifke said, it also looks like a bit of makeup.
So you're saying 'no' to hair transplants, new teeth and a bit of botox?

Bruce-Springsteen-Plastic-Surgery-Hair-Transplant.jpg

So you're saying 'no' to hair transplants, new teeth and a bit of botox?
Judging by the picture I posted, which is from 2021, yeah. He looks like an old geezer to me. A f***ing genius geezer, but a geezer nonetheless.

Judging by the picture I posted, which is from 2021, yeah. He looks like an old geezer to me. A f***ing genius geezer, but a geezer nonetheless.
Seems weird that you are so sensitive to the idea that The Boss has had some work done. I think he looks rather good. The hair previous post above is well done. The veneers are nice and subtle and not too 'Hollywood.' The Boss keeps his plastic surgery as working man as you can get :ROFLMAO:

600_ss_springsteen_celebs_fake_teeth.jpg

Seems weird that you are so sensitive to the idea that The Boss has had some work done. I think he looks rather good. The hair previous post above is well done. The veneers are nice and subtle and not too 'Hollywood.' The Boss keeps his plastic surgery as working man as you can get :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 74420
I wouldn’t say I’m sensitive. Seems equally weird that you are so obsessed with him supposedly having had work done. Why can’t he just look good? Why is that so hard to grasp? He has great genes, has always been healthy and into fitness and has never smoked or dabbled with drugs. Stuff like that helps.

And you keep posting pictures that are 10+ years old. Doesn’t cut it.

I wouldn’t say I’m sensitive. Seems equally weird that you are so obsessed with him supposedly having had work done. Why can’t he just look good? Why is that so hard to grasp? He has great genes, has always been healthy and into fitness and has never smoked or dabbled with drugs. Stuff like that helps.

And you keep posting pictures that are 10+ years old. Doesn’t cut it.
I'm not even that obsessed with it, it's just really kinda obvious, you don't even have to think about it too hard. Even with great genes like The Boss, hair which is thinning rapidly in the late 90's doesn't morph into a well defined and steady hairline by 2010, your teeth don't suddenly get whiter and a tad straighter as you move into your 50's. Regardless of whether the 'after' photos are from 10 years ago or not, they show a guy who suddenly has a thicker head of hair and a straighter/whiter set of teeth as he has gotten older :ROFLMAO: Stay salty dude.

I'm not even that obsessed with it, it's just really kinda obvious, you don't even have to think about it too hard. Even with great genes like The Boss, hair which is thinning rapidly in the late 90's doesn't morph into a well defined and steady hairline by 2010, your teeth don't suddenly get whiter and a tad straighter as you move into your 50's. Regardless of whether the 'after' photos are from 10 years ago or not, they show a guy who suddenly has a thicker head of hair and a straighter/whiter set of teeth as he has gotten older :ROFLMAO: Stay salty dude.
You might have a point regarding the hair, I’m not sure, but I honestly don’t think he’s done more with his teeth than perhaps bleached them.

Stay even saltier, dude.

You might have a point regarding the hair, I’m not sure, but I honestly don’t think he’s done more with his teeth than perhaps bleached them.

Stay even saltier, dude.
Thanks for finally agreeing with me. Have a great day bro!!

FFS those are hair plugs. Wig that is glued to the head. :)
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: has similar but straight plastic 'hair', not wiggly:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom