Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

🧐

WTF? wtf is wrong with you slower trolls?:rage:
its your banner not mine you did well if you burned it:hammer:
the other troll buddy of yours from morrocco took
it 5 posts to write 'clown show' couldnt figure it out:hammer:
now mr 1953 toaster oven is giving troll advice

I'm waiting for a parcel to be delivered, who cares?

I have never taken a banner to a Morrissey gig. Also, I am not banned from Morrissey gigs, either. However, I have not been to one since 2015 so it's a bit difficult to prove.

Looking forward to the warped response of a literal maniac, complete with emojis and broken English.

No, my interest in the product waned in 2015 when I heard "People Are The Same Everywhere" in an ice rink in Hull and realised that this was not fun anymore.

I wish I was interesting enough to be banned from attending the shows of an insidious racist and persona non grata like Morrissey. I could attend one of his shows tomorrow if he played one, unlike you, bound by law to your home address due to offences against livestock.

ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS I DID WHEN I ASSUMED FULL CONTROL OF ERIC CLAPTONS ROCKET SHIP WAS TO RESTRICT SOCIAL MEDIA ACCESS TO ERIC CLAPTON HIMSELF.

WE FOUGHT ABOUT IT INITIALLY BUT IN THE END I WON.

NOW ERIC HAS 15 MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS

iu

No, my interest in the product waned in 2015 when I heard "People Are The Same Everywhere" in an ice rink in Hull and realised that this was not fun anymore.

I wish I was interesting enough to be banned from attending the shows of an insidious racist and persona non grata like Morrissey. I could attend one of his shows tomorrow if he played one, unlike you, bound by law to your home address due to offences against livestock.
I was at that gig in Hull...
Didn’t Moz instruct the bar to closed while he sung....

I don't recall, I was very drunk that night.

I was at that gig in Hull...
Didn’t Moz instruct the bar to closed while he sung....
He wore a red shinny shirt for the encore. That’s about it.
My ass will be leaving town in 10 minutes, be on it.
Clown shoes wasn’t there. That much we do know. With his rolled up banner (I don’t think
I’ve seen anyone outside with a rolled up banner) :crazy:

He wore a red shinny shirt for the encore. That’s about it.
My ass will be leaving town in 10 minutes, be on it.
Clown shoes wasn’t there. That much we do know. With his rolled up banner (I don’t think
I’ve seen anyone outside with a rolled up banner) :crazy:
What’s with this banner crack ??

What’s with this banner crack ??
I haven’t got a clue Barry
I know the people who are banned and I’ve never personally seen anyone of those with s banner
The only time I’ve seen any of the banned lot was Hugh In Glasgow, the night after his refusal of entry in Aberdeen.

Clown shoes is rather detached from reality, so wouldn’t really know any of the exclusion lot, except for what he has read on here. He certainly hasn’t been to any of the gigs, I think that’s for sure.
Hope all is well at the top of the M6. 👍

I know the people who are banned and I’ve never personally seen anyone of those with s banner
The only time I’ve seen any of the banned lot was Hugh In Glasgow, the night after his refusal of entry in Aberdeen.

Clown shoes is rather detached from reality, so wouldn’t really know any of the exclusion lot, except for what he has read on here. He certainly hasn’t been to any of the gigs, I think that’s for sure.
All ok Janice.... just having a cleaning frenzy at the mo ...

🧐
peeps more internal Freudian slip evidence of perpetual :banned:
'my interest in product waned':handpointleft:-
shows are not 'product':handpointleft:
QED:hammer:

if you want video proof
print this stupid post and
present it to security at the
next gig:banned:

🧐

its been established that you've never
been to any gig. you are not allowed exit
from morocco to attend gigs:hammer:
both you and snaggle tooth
are banned.
:banned:

if you have any doubt have your
troll sidekick present himself to security
wearing the crayon magenta and pink suit
QED:hammer: