Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

i have you both on ignore as well but it's very easy just to click on "show ignored content" so sometimes when im bored (like now because im fasting and cant do much else) i think to myself "gee, i wonder what dumb, witless thing the tweedle dee and tweedle dum twins have said now. let's find out, shall we?"

I’ve sussed how thieved your posters, yes the man himself😩😩

You should send a draft off to mills and boons ...
You could be onto something here .
I was thinking more of a crime drama. It starts off with a man on the train to Wembley...

i have you both on ignore as well but it's very easy just to click on "show ignored content" so sometimes when im bored (like now because im fasting and cant do much else) i think to myself "gee, i wonder what dumb, witless thing the tweedle dee and tweedle dum twins have said now. let's find out, shall we?"
You’re trying too hard.

They're jealous that you're writing an exquisite novel and I'm the undisputed master emcee of morrissey-solo.com, they want everyone to be no-hopers like they are because they can't be anything else, so any flicker of talent that they see they have to try to extinguish it.

Take ex-student Radis Noir for example (I'll refer to him as 'ex-student Radis Noir' from now on because his proudest achievement is that he went to university over 20 years ago; it's when his life peaked): in the past two days that thundering bore referred to my 'anility' suggesting that I'm old, then he asked if I'm cramming for my GCSEs suggesting that I'm 16 or 17 years old, then he remarked that I'm part of a 'Senior Citizens IT Awareness' class, and when ex-musician Verso called me 'junior' he concurred with him. So in the space of two days he called me old twice and young twice, showing that even when there's nothing to insult it doesn't stop him trying to invent something to insult. And when ex-musician Verso, who couldn't cut it in the music industry, said to you "the 'novelist' chimes in" it's the same thing --- words just dripping with contempt and envy as always.

They sit there looking at their phones all day raging at strangers on the other side of the world, overjoyed when they manage to get someone banned, irate when anyone who doesn't share their exact political views elevates themselves and does something better than they ever could. They would prefer that we sit quietly and be subjected to their rage as if we're to blame for their failures.

They both claim to have wives but neither of them ever mention anything about having children; maybe their sperm counts are too low? It wouldn't surprise me, and I suppose if that's the case it just gives them more free time to attempt in painstaking fashion to cut people down on forums, even when there's nothing to actually insult as I said.

Your heart would nearly break for them, but it's not our responsibility to humour them and give them a sense of purpose in life, so "ignore" is the best place for both of them.

They're jealous that you're writing an exquisite novel and I'm the undisputed master emcee of morrissey-solo.com, they want everyone to be no-hopers like they are because they can't be anything else, so any flicker of talent that they see they have to try to extinguish it.

Take ex-student Radis Noir for example (I'll refer to him as 'ex-student Radis Noir' from now on because his proudest achievement is that he went to university over 20 years ago; it's when his life peaked): in the past two days that thundering bore referred to my 'anility' suggesting that I'm old, then he asked if I'm cramming for my GCSEs suggesting that I'm 16 or 17 years old, then he remarked that I'm part of a 'Senior Citizens IT Awareness' class, and when ex-musician Verso called me 'junior' he concurred with him. So in the space of two days he called me old twice and young twice, showing that even when there's nothing to insult it doesn't stop him trying to invent something to insult. And when ex-musician Verso, who couldn't cut it in the music industry, said to you "the 'novelist' chimes in" it's the same thing --- words just dripping with contempt and envy as always.

They sit there looking at their phones all day raging at strangers on the other side of the world, overjoyed when they manage to get someone banned, irate when anyone who doesn't share their exact political views elevates themselves and does something better than they ever could. They would prefer that we sit quietly and be subjected to their rage as if we're to blame for their failures.

They both claim to have wives but neither of them ever mention anything about having children; maybe their sperm counts are too low? It wouldn't surprise me, and I suppose if that's the case it just gives them more free time to attempt in painstaking fashion to cut people down on forums, even when there's nothing to actually insult as I said.

Your heart would nearly break for them, but it's not our responsibility to humour them and give them a sense of purpose in life, so "ignore" is the best place for both of them.

Ah, you read my last comment to you but you're trying to pretend you didn't. You want to attract my attention but you are too shy! You coy thing, you!

It's odd to see you sucking up to @rifke, particularly after she wrote this about you:
BTH sicko.jpg

"A real sicko." It's not often I agree with @rifke but life's full of surprises, isn't it?

not much to add, think you hit the nail on the head :thumb:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom