Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Everybody in the world should be proud of their skin, after all its just skin that covers an actual human being.
Anybody who calls another person a "racist" is usually doing so to express a moral high ground and attempt to belittle that person.

I am proud to be white. I love my race and heritage. You are so ashamed of your whiteness that you facetiously refer to your skin as if it's simply a covering for the body. You have no concept of identity. Only white people are apologetic in this way - every other race on earth is fiercely proud of their skin, identity and heritage.

This is why we are the only race on earth who is literally disappearing in number and will soon be despised minorities in our own lands.

Anybody who calls another person a "racist" is usually doing so to express a moral high ground and attempt to belittle that person.

I am proud to be white. I love my race and heritage. You are so ashamed of your whiteness that you facetiously refer to your skin as if it's simply a covering for the body. You have no concept of identity. Only white people are apologetic in this way - every other race on earth is fiercely proud of their skin, identity and heritage.

This is why we are the only race on earth who is literally disappearing in number and will soon be despised minorities in our own lands.

Im not ashamed at being white, why would I be. I am ashamed that we have scum like you amongst us.

Im not ashamed at being white, why would I be. I am ashamed that we have scum like you amongst us.
I'm scum to you because I am unapologetic about my race. The more I'm told to be ashamed and to kneel to criminals the more I express my pride in skin, country and heritage.

You are simply one in a large blob of people who have been brainwashed from birth to see any vocal defence of the white race as somehow repulsive.

The media, academia and formal education in general were hijacked by our enemies a long time ago.

But these are big subjects and you are clearly not a thinker but a mere consumer of entertainment, so you're punching a bit high with me here...

I'm scum to you because I am unapologetic about my race. The more I'm told to be ashamed and to kneel to criminals the more I express my pride in skin, country and heritage.

You are simply one in a large blob of people who have been brainwashed from birth to see any vocal defence of the white race as somehow repulsive.

The media, academia and formal education in general were hijacked by our enemies a long time ago.

But these are big subjects and you are clearly not a thinker but a mere consumer of entertainment, so you're punching a bit high with me here...

Well you have your view and others have their's. You come across as a bitter old tosser who wants to blame others for your failings in life. I will leave you with few lines from a James song called Many Faces.

There's only one Human race, Many faces, Everybody belongs here

Well you have your view and others have their's. You come across as a bitter old tosser who wants to blame others for your failings in life. I will leave you with few lines from a James song called Many Faces.

That's wrong, there are many different races in our diverse world. We are certainly not all the same. The world is way more interesting that that.

Explore it sometime.

Does that include ISIS?

But you are a racist, and that doesn't hinge on the fact of why someone would choose to call you that. You could be right about their reasons but that's subjective whereas it's an objective fact that you display racism regularly.
You're already a despised minority and that has to do with your way of thinking and not the color of your skin.

But you are a racist, and that doesn't hinge on the fact of why someone would choose to call you that. You could be right about their reasons but that's subjective whereas it's an objective fact that you display racism regularly.
You're already a despised minority and that has to do with your way of thinking and not the color of your skin.
If I was black and said the same words about my black skin and a black country you'd kiss my arse.

Funny that isn't it.

If I was black and said the same words about my black skin and a black country you'd kiss my arse.

Funny that isn't it.
If you were a unicorn you'd fart rainbows.
We're not talking about your skin. We're talking about your apparent offense that someone would pick up on the fact that you're a racist.

Racism as a term is meaningless now, since it includes almost everything that questions non-white behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom