Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Did the ladies smelly crotch rot rudimentary playing give you a "boil over" in your dad jeans?

fail black and white GIF

I love it!!! It looks like such a fun, creative space. Do you have a cozy rug? You should get one! And a nice cozy arm chair!! I always wanted a room I could put pictures all over the walls.
Ah, no more room for an arm chair, and when I paint its on the floor, plus I spill too much tea, so unfortunately no rug either. But it is very cosy and I love my room. If I didn't share it I could have a desk or chair or something else though : )

How have you been these days?

Ah, no more room for an arm chair, and when I paint its on the floor, plus I spill too much tea, so unfortunately no rug either. But it is very cosy and I love my room. If I didn't share it I could have a desk or chair or something else though : )

How have you been these days?
oh i forgot, you share your room! sounds like you have a fun life, lots of people around, and you sure seem to keep busy.

ive been good, thanks for asking! and you? made any decisions about your future?

oh i forgot, you share your room! sounds like you have a fun life, lots of people around, and you sure seem to keep busy.

ive been good, thanks for asking! and you? made any decisions about your future?
I think life can be fun if you want it to be. Even when things aren't fun.

I seem to have nothing to do or be very busy, haha. Lately it's the latter.

I'm doing good as well : ) Winter is approaching but it's taking its time and that's something I'm thankful for.

Decisions about my future, well for now all I'm up to is getting this job which is kind of taking awhile.
Not much can be done about my future really until this spring or til I'm 18, except for whatever I get done each day.

Had to get a new phone recently, because one of my sisters accidentally dropped it in the toilet. I was gone in St. Louis then : )

Moaning Myrtle’s Minimal Effort Tour!

No opening act and then he plays the same setlist since the dawn of time for about an hour and 15 minutes.

The whole “40 years of Moaning Myrtle thing” was just a sales gimmick.
gayboy moaning as usual.

the vinyls on sale are 3290yen which is only £17.50,absolute bargain at a merchandise table.
Shhhhh…. Don’t mention Merch…. 85 is still stalking these boards, looking for the bounder that swiped his tackle.

Now that 85 is tackless, unfortunately he only has his anus to speak from, which he usually does, very often.
We can’t cope with this on a windswept -7
Northern night.

I think life can be fun if you want it to be. Even when things aren't fun.

I seem to have nothing to do or be very busy, haha. Lately it's the latter.

I'm doing good as well : ) Winter is approaching but it's taking its time and that's something I'm thankful for.

Decisions about my future, well for now all I'm up to is getting this job which is kind of taking awhile.
Not much can be done about my future really until this spring or til I'm 18, except for whatever I get done each day.

Had to get a new phone recently, because one of my sisters accidentally dropped it in the toilet. I was gone in St. Louis then : )
You have a good outlook! Are you getting a job? What kind of a job is it??

Thankfully.

You’re not even slightly curious about Diana Dors after having been mentioned for so many years?

Also, I wish he’d do I Live In Oblivion and Saint In A Stained Glass Window instead of Telephone. Such better tracks. I can take or leave the title track.

You’re not even slightly curious about Diana Dors after having been mentioned for so many years?

Also, I wish he’d do I Live In Oblivion and Saint In A Stained Glass Window instead of Telephone. Such better tracks. I can take or leave the title track.
I am desperate to hear Dianas Draws.
It was the stand out title for me, when they were released back in 1874.

Back
Top Bottom