Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Nah fam, I was definitely at Hull in 2015. Other people can verify I was there, but they'd die before posting on here.

the QEDs keep rolling in 🧐

'other 'people' can verify I was there, but they'd die before posting on here':handpointleft:
:handpointright: translation: i was banned and its pointless to have other trolls come on here
and emote like ms morocco and snaggle tooths'

QED AGAIN:hammer:

Vegan cro running circles around you lot, as per usual

the QEDs keep rolling in 🧐

'other 'people' can verify I was there, but they'd die before posting on here':handpointleft:
:handpointright: translation: i was banned and its pointless to have other trolls come on here
and emote like ms morocco and snaggle tooths'

QED AGAIN:hammer:

Mate, if anything needs a translation it's the absolute wham you come out with all over these forums. Done plenty of gigs between 04 and 15, served my time, don't fancy going anymore, but were I to get offered a freebie down the pub on the night of a gig, I am not on any list to stop me attending. Out of the two of us, it's only you that's on a list, and it usually does the rounds on social media when you move from grief hole to grief hole.

Mate, if anything needs a translation it's the absolute wham you come out with all over these forums. Done plenty of gigs between 04 and 15, served my time, don't fancy going anymore, but were I to get offered a freebie down the pub on the night of a gig, I am not on any list to stop me attending. Out of the two of us, it's only you that's on a list, and it usually does the rounds on social media when you move from grief hole to grief hole.
🧐
wham all over the forum WTF?:crazy:

' done plenty of gigs between 04 and 15' when i was finally
:banned:once and for all':lbf:

I went to Zagreb once (once) to watch Morrissey. It was genuinely like stepping back in time to the 70/80’s
People like vegan cro loitering around the dimly lit streets. Scratching around in the same old hole, indeed. ⛔🚷😑

I went to Zagreb once (once) to watch Morrissey. It was genuinely like stepping back in time to the 70/80’s
People like vegan cro loitering around the dimly lit streets. Scratching around in the same old hole, indeed. ⛔🚷😑
Was it like the 1770s Janice???
And is this vegans homeland??
So you only went ( once)
Would you advise anyone else to go there Janice?

Baz. Quick update on passport. I was told I wouldn’t receive new one for at least ten weeks (I thought at the time I don’t believe that plus I’d be happy never to receive it at all) Guess what? It arrived today. Thought I should let you know 👍

Janice.... now it looks like all the major trolls have been thrown off this site, as I’ve never seen one in a while.....
Do you think vegan has upped his game and thinks he can fill the void?

As I’ve never seen Vegan post about Morrissey himself, his tours nor music ... it makes me wonder??

And is he a vegan.....
I predict he’s a sausage jockey....
Can’t get enough meat down it’s impoverished throat...

Hey sausage boy
Learn the lingo , Rude boy

Back
Top Bottom