Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

you dont want to.
fun fact the singer in bronski beat was jimmy somerville and he was briught up in my town.
As was Steve Bronski who gave the band their name. 'Smalltown Boy' was a great single I thought. They also did the 'Pits and Perverts' gig in support of the miners in 1984, the background to which is dramatised in the film 'Pride', which is definitely well worth a watch. One of the best British movies of the last decade. In one scene in the movie 'What Difference Does It Make?' is featured heavily and there's a line about someone having their heart broken at a Smiths concert. The movie has a very Smiths-era vibe.

Well nicky wire at least doesn't have to be embarrassed of his kids, because nicky did that right too

This makes it sound as if Nicky Wire can't be embarrassed by his kids because he smothered them to death in their sleep. As long as they're alive, they can still potentially embarrass him. Neil Codling on the other hand (so far as we know) can't be embarrassed by the children he doesn't have. But maybe there's a single mom in a low-rent Wisconsin suburb raising a teenager born nine months after a Suede concert, and poor Neil can't do anything about this kid's cultural intake or marijuana use.

As was Steve Bronski who gave the band their name. 'Smalltown Boy' was a great single I thought. They also did the 'Pits and Perverts' gig in support of the miners in 1984, the background to which is dramatised in the film 'Pride', which is definitely well worth a watch. One of the best British movies of the last decade. In one scene in the movie 'What Difference Does It Make?' is featured heavily and there's a line about someone having their heart broken at a Smiths concert. The movie has a very Smiths-era vibe.
gash steve was born in glasgow,i was referring to my home town of greenock,although jimmy was born in glasgow he moved to my town when he was 10 years old.

you dont want to.
fun fact the singer in bronski beat was jimmy somerville and he was brought up in my town.
Hahahahaha I don't like Bronski Beat either I was horrified when I thought the bit of synth sounded good and then this awful voice sounded in my ears.

And if you think I’m posting as an anon? (post #31) Lol!
Ask FWD, I’m sure he could tell you.
Tbh, I really don't give a shit. I have you on perma block, but your presence is only highlighted to me via your stupid emoji reactions. Just butt out, you have nothing to contribute, nothing positive to add, so why are you even lurking here? Are you just determined to try & spoil these threads for those who want to participate, & enjoy them? What a sad twat you are, if that's the case. Now, politely, f*ck off!

I’m just waiting for Karen to wade in here,
Then this thread will run and run until
Next Christmas 😂😂
She’s got more stamina than Mo Farah .

Tbh, I really don't give a shit. I have you on perma block, but your presence is only highlighted to me via your stupid emoji reactions. Just butt out, you have nothing to contribute, nothing positive to add, so why are you even lurking here? Are you just determined to try & spoil these threads for those who want to participate, & enjoy them? What a sad twat you are, if that's the case. Now, politely, f*ck off!

Dude, what’s wrong with you ? Think your taking your poll threads a little too seriously.

Please, get some help.

This is the most absolute accurate description I have read of that troll

hey!!! i dont know, im feeling a bit out of sorts lately. how are you? have you been to summer camp and seen your fancy man yet?! have you run away together?!

sorry to hear that. I posted to you about you deciding to move or not, but deleted, thinking you probably already sorted that out(?) I hope you come to a peaceful positive decision. It’s a tough one, especially if you’ve lived at one place for a while.

Back
Top Bottom