Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

Why is a Ben a troll, clown shows?
Nerak has been on here for a year or so, and amassed a huge number of posts which points to one thing really - what life? Clearly, she has little going on.
Ben, by his own admission, hasn’t been to a gig for years, but, he’s still been to more than Nerak (thats the benchmarking you’ve used)

you’re extremely thick at times.
PS

Ben has been to more gigs than you as well.

🤒

WTF are 'clown shows'?:crazy:
what bizarre country are you from?:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: shows? or have you been
hitting the 'negronis'?🥃
you and your troll cronies are
all on the:banned:
list. no need to continue being the show
attendance yenta:blushing:
you, 'budd', hugh, skinny, radish, BGV
and all walkabout trolls:
:banned:list:hammer:

Janice

🤒

WTF are 'clown shows'?:crazy:
what bizarre country are you from?:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: shows? or have you been
hitting the 'negronis'?🥃
you and your troll cronies are
all on the:banned:
list. no need to continue being the show
attendance yenta:blushing:
you, 'budd', hugh, skinny, radish, BGV
and all walkabout trolls:
:banned:list:hammer:
Don’t forget Benny Lynch, Wilde about Mike etc. Come on Clown Shows, keep up. 🤡🥿

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

Don’t forget Benny Lynch, Wilde about Mike etc. Come on Clown Shows, keep up. 🤡🥿

:crazy:
im thinking this nutter troll is french:crazy:
keeps statistics as to how many peeps she dont know or seen
go to the clown shows.:blushing:
in reality nobody goes to the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: suco comet
shows, they just to pretend going so skinny doesnt berate them:hammer:

Janice

:crazy:
im thinking this nutter troll is french:crazy:
keeps statistics as to how many peeps she dont know or seen
go to the clown shows.:blushing:
in reality nobody goes to the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: suco comet
shows, they just to pretend going so skinny doesnt berate them:hammer:
As I said clown shoes, you’ve never actually been to a gig in your life. You’re a strange person. That’s what you are, a person. Genderless.

Last edited:
V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

As I said own shoes, you’ve ever actually been to a gig in your life. You’re a strange person. That’s what you are, a person. Genderless.

🤒
'OWN SHOES'?
you cant even imitate melvin:mad:
a simple minded moroon troll like melvin
and you are struggling to imitate him:blushing:
skinny has been too busy with the HnH commie :turban:s
to be minding his troll:chicken:house🤒
Paddy scared you off into the trans toilet at the last
show you were permitted to attend:hammer:

Dale Wharfe

Did you hear what John Barrowman was was doing? He was getting his cock out and he put his cock on a Co stra4s shoulder. So what, if he got his cock out. It was funny. Stupid. Nothing more. It was a daft way to behave but so f***ing what. It was funny and no offence. If he needs to put his cock on my shoulder I'm sure I won't be unduly traumatised.

Dale Wharfe

John Barrowman got his cock out. WOW. we're all traumatised because he got his cock out. It's only a cock. He saw fit to display his cock. It's hardly worthy of censure. The nan displayed his cock. I don't care if he upset his fellow actors. It was a joke. I'd laugh if I had a big cock on my shoulder. I'd feel privileged. I'd laugh my head off if I had someone throwing around their big cock. You can't be too precioua.

Dale Wharfe

John Barry more has been berated. He's not like Neil Clarke Neil Clarke was doing things I dvdusagreed with for a long time. I didn't like him from the outset. I didn't like him from day one. No reason to dislike him. I just did. I despised that man from the first day I saw him. I still despise him now. I don't like his face. It's as simple as that. I detest the nan and there is no real reason. But I dom

Dale Wharfe

I saw that in Neil Clarke. I found him an exceptionally troublesome person. I didn't like him then and I do not like him now. A particularly undesirable individual. I can see it in people's faces.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

Do what the rest of us do and just ignore Vegan Crock. He's the very embodiment of the old Mark Twain quote, "Never argue with an idiot..."

🤒
OY 'Mark Twain' WTF skinny sent Hopalong Cassidy and his wife Tonto to defend you:blushing:
75 yr old cowboy trolls to the rescue:hammer:

Top Bottom