Young And Alive
Your mum cares.At this point, does anyone really care?
Your mum cares.At this point, does anyone really care?
it is absolutely beautiful.for the right cause of course... makes the ordeal profound and excitement permitted
It was hard to understand her with her mouth full.Did my mum tell you while she pegged you?
Boom! Burned again!You should be used to it.
Great comeback, babe.Boom! Burned again!
What're you twelve?
Absolutely hilariousPreferably the M1 and in Rush Hour
Let's see who the "gobshite" is: did Russell Brand stalk Light Housework, yes or no?🙄
Bit of a waste of all those years.
Let's see who the "gobshite" is: did Russell Brand stalk Light Housework, yes or no?
Classic projection! I've posted with this name 462 times in eight years; let's not forget the 'nerak' account racked up over 10,000 posts in 18 months. And it was all for nothing because you had the account deleted so now your name isn't even attached to any of those posts any more, it just says 'deleted user'.
"Bit of a waste."
I think most bands have guest lists of people who don’t pay. It’s not like he has ever gone outside and added people personally from the queue. It would be his pa/tour management who did that following his request.Actually, a lot of the people that got put on the permanent no pay/no queue list were put on it in Japan in 2012; people like Stephen, Chris, Paul, etc. Not sure where it happened to the others, like Trinity, Julian, or that dead Curtis kid, etc., maybe Australia? The whole thing is just so weird anyways, why he picks who he picks.
There are also a couple people who were on that list of people and were taken off without notice, in a very hush-hush way - I know at least one of them personally. There's plenty of other fans who put in way more time and money over the last 30 or so years, so who knows (some of them have stopped obviously)? I don't know many other bands or artists that have a list of like, 12 people that can go to any show, anywhere, without paying and get let in before anyone else.
The DSM and psychiatry in general are pure pseudo-science. Studies have shown that as much as 80% of the population have traits of the various so called 'personality disorders'. All bull shit. It's just called being human, with everything that that entails, both good and bad. They want to drug up the population and keep us all docile.I think most bands have guest lists of people who don’t pay. It’s not like he has ever gone outside and added people personally from the queue. It would be his pa/tour management who did that following his request.
It’s classic NPD whether we are talking about Morrissey or the 12 people but really who cares. I’m sure it doesn’t really bother most people unless they are in the worrying “desperate” category.
The nine most common traits for NPD include:
- Having an inflated sense of self-importance and entitlement. Deep down, you feel like you’re the best, most successful, competent, [insert praise here] in any situation.
- Needing constant admiration. Your self-esteem is like a balloon without a knot, requiring a steady stream of attention, approval, and recognition to keep it inflated. No matter how much someone tells you that they love or look up to you, it feels like it's never enough.
- Expecting special treatment. Whether it’s favors or apologies, whatever you want, you believe you deserve to have it—because you’re superior to everyone around you, and they know it and should comply.
- Exaggerating achievements and talents.You have no problem embellishing the facts—or even outright lying—about your life, resume, and experiences.
- Reacting negatively to criticism. Even though you crave control and take full credit when things are going well, you’re quick to blame others whenever a situation doesn’t go as planned. It’s extremely hard to accept criticism or admit to mistakes because, naturally, it’s always someone else’s fault, not yours.
- Being preoccupied with fantasies about power, success, and beauty. You tend to create and believe exaggerated, unrealistic narratives around your success, relationships, even how good you look to help you feel special and in control. Anything that threatens the fantasy is rationalized away or simply ignored. You also want people to feel envious of you, and you feel pretty envious of people who have what you want.
- Taking advantage of others. You often don’t think twice about using or exploiting other people to achieve your own ends—whether maliciously or obliviously. You care about your relationships and the people in your life on a superficial level—if they elevate your social status, or make you look or feel good, for instance—and you don’t really think about how your behavior might affect them.
- Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others. You’re super sensitive to how people treat you and react to your needs and feelings, but on the flip side, you can’t put yourself in other people’s shoes and empathize with their experiences. You might belittle others or even bully people to feel better about yourself. You never really “go deep” in any of your relationships, either—and, frankly, it doesn’t bother you all that much.
- Behaving in an arrogant manner. With an inflated ego and sense of superiority and entitlement, you probably insist on having the best everything—the best car, office, designer clothes—monopolize conversations, look down on people you perceive as “inferior,” and only associate with those you think are equally special, successful, and talented.
You're doubling down on the wee soullness.