Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

You might very well be right. His sullen, slightly hostile manner has always rubbed me the wrong way, is all. Then again, lots of things do.
haha, yeah, i know!! :lbf:

its always a bit annoying when theres someone who you're just like "geez why cant you lighten up and be friendly for once!". because it would be nice, you know, to see a friendly gordyboy once in a while. but i feel certain he's not a bad sort, and if that's just his personality he should be allowed to have it. 🤷‍♀️

I do that, too. :p

I cannot unlearn German comma rules, no matter how hard I try. Some things will stay with you forever.
i dont think you do it, bun bun. not the way im referring to. your commas are always well placed. i mean, sometimes i skip commas and dont use them where i should, but that's just out of laziness or haste or because i dont think it's that important, but she puts them just where they have no business being. maybe ill find an example later, so you can see what i mean, but for now im going to bed! night!!

okay, here are two quick examples. these are not anomalies either! she pulls this shit all the time. i imagine that in her dippy head she somehow thinks the clause carries enough gravitas to warrant a comma after it (when it doesnt!!!). you definitely do NOT do this, bun bun!!

okay, here are two quick examples. these are not anomalies either! she pulls this shit all the time. i imagine that in her dippy head she somehow thinks the clause carries enough gravitas to warrant a comma after it (when it doesnt!!!). you definitely do NOT do this, bun bun!!

I know, what you mean.

haha, yeah, i know!! :lbf:

its always a bit annoying when theres someone who you're just like "geez why cant you lighten up and be friendly for once!". because it would be nice, you know, to see a friendly gordyboy once in a while. but i feel certain he's not a bad sort, and if that's just his personality he should be allowed to have it. 🤷‍♀️
Oh yes, I agree. I just can’t help myself sometimes. 😅

Morrissey's timing being...what it is, those dates are aligned with what looks like a general strike.
Travelling ( and everything else) might prove very difficult.
And even if the gigs aren't cancelled by Morrissey, they might be anyway because they might not find anyone to open the doors of the venue...:p

If you think that week is going to be wild, you just wait until Pluto enters Aquarius on the 23rd of March where it will remain until June 11, and then again from January 20, 2024, until September 1, 2024, and again from November 19, 2024, to March 8, 2043...

Morrissey's timing being...what it is, those dates are aligned with what looks like a general strike.
Travelling ( and everything else) might prove very difficult.
And even if the gigs aren't cancelled by Morrissey, they might be anyway, as they might not find anyone to open the doors of the venue...:p
My initial reply to you was moved by over zealous moderators to off-topic, so let me try this again - in the event the shows are cancelled due to a general strike, Morrissey and I will eat store bought croissants, chat about life and death while Dionne Warwick plays softly in the background. If the show goes on, well, i'll have a great time and so will he.

If only I could write like you, and overuse exclamation marks etc. In your fat head, I guess you think it adds meaning to your words.

Thanks for the red thumb down scanty. I feel the same way about your posts, but I can't be bothered to rate them, so I take it as a complement that you disapprove of mine. That goes for the whole red thumb brigade.

Thanks for the red thumb down scanty. I feel the same way about your posts, but I can't be bothered to rate them, so I take it as a complement that you disapprove of mine. That goes for the whole red thumb brigade.
Instead of spending any time whatsoever thinking about or considering anything I post or write about, you should spend that time rereading your own posts several extra times before you actually post them, and ask yourself if they are appropriate subjects for a site where: 1) genital gangrene 2) other STDs 3) sexual child exploitation 4) rape and 5) obsessive behaviors are all wholly inappropriate subjects and entirely unwanted behaviors.

And largely every else too, apart from in interactions and discussions with medical health care providers.

Back
Top Bottom