Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

WE HATE IT WHEN OUR FRIENDS BECOME BI SEXUAL.
E0EBF9CD-DA0D-4A02-B9E3-0DFF02A5CDED.jpeg

🙄
Thank you... I’m not after the sex , but the other.
I came out on here weeks ago but nobody really picked up on it, so I thought I’d be a bit more blunt 🥳

The other would be meeting someone... now that I’m out, I think I’m ready for a relationship... I’ve been on my own for about 4 years.
Can’t be bothered with dating apps n shit, it’s just not me.
Thanks for the poetry line 😘
Tho I’ve never taken myself seriously, it’s just something I do now and then, just to relax From work.

The other would be meeting someone... now that I’m out, I think I’m ready for a relationship... I’ve been on my own for about 4 years.
Can’t be bothered with dating apps n shit, it’s just not me.
Thanks for the poetry line 😘
Tho I’ve never taken myself seriously, it’s just something I do now and then, just to relax From work.
what do you want in a partner? like, what would be your top 3 criteria?

🙄
Oh very interesting 😘
It’s 3am here and it’s well past my bed time, hopefully we can continue this conversation at a later date.
Thanks for your support, it’s well appreciated.... speak soon 😎😎

Baz is gay. I’ve obviously never met him, but it’s still wholly unexpected. I wish him luck, though, and commend him on his bravery. It can’t be easy coming out in your fifties.

you just have to look at ben affleks face at last nights grammys,ben afflek is a great director and actor but it was as if he walked on to the wrong film set,he looked bored,bored,bored,because he knew he was among artists who are shallower than a childs paddling pool.
well done fee,an industry which is devoid of any morals or scruples,they will only take a chance if theres a wheelbarrow filled with money outside their office revolving door.
Bem Affleck at the Grammys:

FoQ3cr0WYAIUVgM.jpg

The usual suspects don’t care for me showing decent human behavior towards Baz. I’m not surprised, but still find it unfortunate.

you just have to look at ben affleks face at last nights grammys,ben afflek is a great director and actor but it was as if he walked on to the wrong film set,he looked bored,bored,bored,because he knew he was among artists who are shallower than a childs paddling pool.
well done fee,an industry which is devoid of any morals or scruples,they will only take a chance if theres a wheelbarrow filled with money outside their office revolving door.

That dude just wants to smoke cigarettes, drink Dunkin Donuts ice coffees and grope his wifes ample natural bosom. He's a simple man.

That dude just wants to smoke cigarettes, drink Dunkin Donuts ice coffees and grope his wifes ample natural bosom. He's a simple man.
thought the joke was that she had a big arse rather than as you say an ample bosom.

Baz is gay. I’ve obviously never met him, but it’s still wholly unexpected. I wish him luck, though, and commend him on his bravery. It can’t be easy coming out in your fifties.

Do you seriously think Carlislebaz is gay? I would believe someone coming out as gay in their 50s if they had suffered quietly for decades in a mostly sexless marriage, particularly if they were living in a religious environment where disclosure would cost them family or friends or status. But this is not that. Carlislebaz has posted so many (way too many) poems on here about his randiness and his many sexual exploits; there can’t be any question about his love for the beaver. I guess he could be bisexual, but “gay” at this point seems laughable.

Back
Top Bottom