Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

You ARE that person. ...and do make an attempt at your own language, li’l shooter. Between the piss and stink, you’ve missed some basics.

We’re all pulling for you, kiddo!!!
Suck this bitch
5257E9C6-0727-4D73-8BEA-AC9D318747ED.jpeg

Knackered eh .....
fat 4king mongey

If ya wanna dance with us olde guys
And have a woman in the bedroom........
And some poppers for back up son ..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Let’s chat soon lad 🤘🤘😩

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a rough time @Light Housework, hope things even out for you soon.

I only saw this post because I was signed out at the time otherwise it wouldn't have shown up because you're on permanent ignore.
But when I saw it I couldn't allow it to pass without comment.
Didn't you tell LH about ten days ago that she has nothing to live for? Didn't you go on some abusive mini-rant against her a couple of months ago that was low even by your standards? Spare us the false sympathy you psychopath, you're like a serial killer who shows up at the funeral of one of his victims and offers his condolences to their family members.

I only saw this post because I was signed out at the time otherwise it wouldn't have shown up because you're on permanent ignore.
But when I saw it I couldn't allow it to pass without comment.
Didn't you tell LH about ten days ago that she has nothing to live for? Didn't you go on some abusive mini-rant against her a couple of months ago that was low even by your standards? Spare us the false sympathy you psychopath, you're like a serial killer who shows up at the funeral of one of his victims and offers his condolences to their family members.
No?

But you've certainly made your point in "permanently blocking" me by responding to every single post I make with that unmistakably trembling tone of yours.

No?

But you've certainly made your point in "permanently blocking" me by responding to every single post I make with that unmistakably trembling tone of yours.

No? What do you call this post then: "Think about how pathetic Light Housework is and consider for a moment that you have even less to live for than she does." --- written by you two weeks ago.

Screenshot_20210428-133310.png

Do you expect people just to forget about this stuff that you write so then you can waltz in and pretend to be Mr. Nice Guy and Mr. Calm and Considerate whenever the feeling strikes you? It's funny that you call my tone "trembling" when your post in the 'Politics' thread earlier today was the most trembling post that I've ever seen on this forum. It gave off the impression of having been written by someone whose hands were shaking while he typed it.

It's funny that you call my tone "trembling" when your post in the 'Politics' thread earlier today was the most trembling post that I've ever seen on this forum. It gave off the impression of having been written by someone whose hands were shaking while he typed it.
Yes, that's quite literally what I just said to you. Every one of your posts carries this unmistakably unhinged tone. I can practically smell your room.

🤒
BGV own up to what you said, about LH
calmly apologize dont get all hysterical like Mr Magenta up there:hammer:

Yes, that's quite literally what I just said to you. Every one of your posts carries this unmistakably unhinged tone. I can practically smell your room.

That's nice, dear. You know nothing about me including what country I live in because you were unable to tell from the voice clip what kind of accent I have, and yet you have a sense of smell that can travel thousands of miles. No amount of Radis Noir ':ROFLMAO:' reactions can disguise the fact that this is beyond weak. When this is the best you can muster up you have no business referring to anyone else as "trembling". Anyway I know you're just trying to lead the conversation in a different direction to avoid the topic at hand, but unfortunately for you this is what we're talking about:

Screenshot_20210428-133310.png

Be a man and own up to something for once.

That's nice, dear. You know nothing about me including what country I live in because you were unable to tell from the voice clip what kind of accent I have, and yet you have a sense of smell that can travel thousands of miles. No amount of Radis Noir ':ROFLMAO:' reactions can disguise the fact that this is beyond weak. When this is the best you can muster up you have no business referring to anyone else as "trembling". Anyway I know you're just trying to lead the conversation in a different direction to avoid the topic at hand, but unfortunately for you this is what we're talking about:

View attachment 71604

Be a man and own up to something for once.

I wish you'd learn how to resize images. You are managing to waste even more space than when you simply enter text.

WTF? is the epitome of the double standard, BGV, a mod? 🤒
why not have 'nerak' and Mr Mood Ring as mods too? make magenta suits mandatory
mod attire:hammer: bring back Barnaby too as a sort of Babe Ruth mentor. this way skinny can
have some time off to practice his cobbling, or lathering or whatever nonsense he claims
to be expert on.:rolleyes:
'surface' can be in charge of shaking down passersby for lager money:hammer:

🤒
interesting to note that BGV post about walking naked on the street remains on the other thread:hammer:
must not be clogging it up:hammer:

I don't have the perfect life but at least I can take comfort this evening that I'm not Noel Clarke.

Being Verso's lapdog isn't the perfect life? Don't let him see you saying that or you'll be in the doghouse tonight.
Hmm, that's a profound if disturbing revelation into how your mind works.
Of course I use the words 'mind' and 'works' very loosely.

Back
Top Bottom