Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I am human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does.
Look, people may buy what you are selling but I think you may have forgotten that you have literally posted on here you have made up everything for attention because you are lonely. You have lied to everyone and now you are dragging your issues out into main threads because people have caught onto you and literally left the site to avoid you.

Look, people may buy what you are selling but I think you may have forgotten that you have literally posted on here you have made up everything for attention because you are lonely. You have lied to everyone and now you are dragging your issues out into main threads because people have caught onto you and literally left the site to avoid you.
Baloney

By the way, you're on permanent ignore now. I don't need anything you have to offer, badly enough to listen to your diatribes.

Redacted gave you some good advice there. Also don’t forget that you can journal everything you want to say all in one single blog, so that it’s all in one place

I've got you both on ignore. So many people can't find anything better to do than take petty swipes.

No wonder Morrissey's not married to some bickering, controlling woman. He just has to take a look at what goes down here to know what to avoid.

Only talk 1 x bout voluptuous or extravagant women on Morrissey solo and you land hard in the off-topic area.
I guess I should have raved about Lord Alfred Bruce Douglas instead.

Back
Top Bottom