Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Problem????

Sorry, Carlislebaz, but since you asked, I’ll tell you the problem: it’s another bad poem. Some people have a real knack for spite in their art (Morrissey is such a one), but you apparently do not. Compounding the issue is that if someone on an internet forum has irked you so much that you’re taking the trouble to write poetry at them, then I’m afraid they’ve already won. It looks like frustrated flailing.

Yes, his true personality revealed.
Well, the Grinch is a bit cynical but by the end of the story, his heart grows 3 times as large

Sorry, Carlislebaz, but since you asked, I’ll tell you the problem: it’s another bad poem. Some people have a real knack for spite in their art (Morrissey is such a one), but you apparently do not. Compounding the issue is that if someone on an internet forum has irked you so much that you’re taking the trouble to write poetry at them, then I’m afraid they’ve already won. It looks like frustrated flailing.
Yes... completely correct....
but I must say that I wasn’t on form the other night ....
and your assessment on my poetry
Was very insightful....

I will be back ....
not now ...

Now and again I like to respond to the red thumb brigade....
that stalk me and others , who, without never ingesting a smither
Of any potential life that they may
Endure.

We slaughter on , and on .

Me , personally I prefer to inject some humour on here , or down right Bastardship.
The latter to the ass holes ...
The Nazis ...
And to the utter c***s who give nothing to this site.

Always nice to chat Audrey 😉

GIRL. You've only been in Seventeen once, and you looked fat, so stop acting like you're goddamn Christy Turlington!

ANGELA. C*nt!

whats all this now?? this doesnt sound like you, aubs!

It’s not me. I only wish I could write dialogue like that. It’s a scene from American Beauty. “And why does he dress like a bible salesman?” It was random, but for some reason it came to mind when Carlislebaz called us c*nts.

Back
Top Bottom