Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Carlislebaz

Cock of the north
Choose death
31E6C369-FEE7-4A49-95F2-FA9B39236F93.jpeg

Gregor Samsa

I straighten up, and my position is one of hope.
Dang it….you’re right. That is the line. The best line of the movie. Delivered perfectly. Thanks for correction.
I think the best one is when Drago and Creed are going to touch gloves before their fight. Apollo slams his fists down at Drago’s, who doesn’t move an inch. “You will lose”, he then says, in a heartless, cold and inhuman manner, and you just know Apollo is probably not going to win…

Gregor Samsa

As for being a jerk….I think I have a history of being pretty nice to people for the most part on here, except for the occasional jab. And my original post wasn’t meant to be negative, it was meant to be what I thought could be going on, maybe a different take, …and then he write his bu**sh*t comment attacking me, and I’m thinking, wtf. It wasn’t meant to be negative at all. It was meant to be my take on it.
So I was defending myself against what I thought was an unjustified piece of sh*t post.
I don’t know about how you usually are with people, I just thought the “I will crush you” post was a bit “jerkish”. But let’s bygones be bygones!

SeniorLife

To be finished, would be a relief.
I think the best one is when Drago and Creed are going to touch gloves before their fight. Apollo slams his fists down at Drago’s, who doesn’t move an inch. “You will lose”, he then says, in a heartless, cold and inhuman manner, and you just know Apollo is probably not going to win…
That was awesome, too. He‘s saying it to Creed like it’s a fact, and the fight hasn’t even begun. He was a bad mother in that movie. Even giving props to Rocky after losing to him. But let’s be real. Drago would have had him for a snack. Ah…. The 80’s

Gregor Samsa

An old tactic. Drum up interest after poor ticket sales. Get your name in the news. He's done it so, so many times before when things aren't going well on the commercial side

Moz - "What do they do here?"
Flunkey - "Well, there's this hare thin......"
Moz - "Perfect, take a note flunkey, this should sell more tickets"
Move on with your unhealthy, self-abusing mess of a life.

Janice

Roll up, roll up. ‘Thinking of doing a T-shirt again’ .
Anyone for a T-shirt? Anyone? ANYONE??!!

Skinny: the gift that keeps on giving!

🐶🐇❌

Pokey

An old tactic. Drum up interest after poor ticket sales. Get your name in the news. He's done it so, so many times before when things aren't going well on the commercial side

Broken f***in' record you are. Mentally ill.

Watson

WeirdUnclePeter hearing Morrissey conversations in his head again.

Nothing to see here. All quite normal behaviour for a self-proclaimed genius.

spent

WeirdUnclePeter hearing Morrissey conversations in his head again.

Nothing to see here. All quite normal behaviour for a self-proclaimed genius.
Please don't make it a thread about above-mentioned person again.
First of all, we want the hare coursing to stop.
This thread should be about the abominable hare coursing in Ireland.

Pokey

lol so skinny can troll as much as he wants but if people call him out on it the posts get moved. Protected little prick. As I’ve stated all along, all he is doing is being a mouthpiece/attack dog for this site. He doesn’t believe nor care about any of the social causes he claims to

Pokey

Please don't make it a thread about above-mentioned person again.
First of all, we want the hare coursing to stop.
This thread should be about the abominable hare coursing in Ireland.
Then why is he trying to make it about ticket sales? Seriously, his post remains even though he’s the one to try and derail it by diverting attention from the topic of hare coursing and Morrissey’s letter to make it about something it isn’t - another attack. I’ll call out his BS as long as he keeps it up

spent

lol so skinny can troll as much as he wants but if people call him out on it the posts get moved. Protected little prick. As I’ve stated all along, all he is doing is being a mouthpiece/attack dog for this site. He doesn’t believe nor care about any of the social causes he claims to
It's all about him, in all sorts of threads. I remember that not long ago, a post was deleted by moderators when it got 5 dislikes or so. This doesn't seem to be the case here.

spent

Then why is he trying to make it about ticket sales? Seriously, his post remains even though he’s the one to try and derail it by diverting attention from the topic of hare coursing and Morrissey’s letter to make it about something it isn’t - another attack. I’ll call out his BS as long as he keeps it up
There is something terribly wrong with a system in which the narcissist gets the royal treatment.

Top Bottom