Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I bought a pair of shoes for a panhandler today. He said he had to wear cleats to keep from falling, and I knew that my favourite shoes would be better for him. What started it was that I went to try on some shoes today, and I ended up not liking them, so I was heading home, but I had that adrenaline going to buy shoes, so I found someone else to buy them for, like the ones I have, that are my favourites. I asked him what size he was, and then asked him if he'd wait for a half hour while I went to get them. He said yes, so I went and got him a pair.
He probably hawked them for drugs. You're such a sucker.

BTW, see any good shows on TV lately? 😂

I went to try on those 880v12 shoes and they were too soft on the heel, and I was heading home, but remembered seeing one panhandler unfurl a beautiful cat, and I remembered Dave’s tending to his strays, and thought, maybe I can buy the panhandler a pair of great shoes. So I backtracked back downtown, and went to find him, but he wasn’t there. I saw an upside down white baseball cap, and peered into the doorway of the mall, and there was a guy perched on the stairs with a tank of oxygen (?) attached to his nasal passages. I looked at his shoes, because I had the shoe buying bug in my veins, and asked him how he felt about them. He told my they’re cleats, to keep him from falling, but I knew my favourite shoes would do a better job, so I asked him if he’d wait for me to come back with his size of my favourite shoes. He waited, and I bought him and his buddy a beer each, and bought 2 tall cans for myself to drink at home. The guy I bought the shoes for took a break from panhandling, so I sat with him a while. I had a good time, and took his phone number.

Michael was just drinking beer, but Darrin was smoking whatever it was. Maybe 'side'. Both men are messed up physically, and I know not to invite them home with me, but it was heart warming to just sit with them for a bit. I guess I'm a lonely old lady. And my neighbour Patrick was outside as I made my way home, and I had him up to look at my artwork. I like him.

I’ll see what I can do to get Michael hooked up with good housing for a low price. He had nice eyes, when I left and he thanked me. They reminded me of Mr. Farrell, the foster father I liked. Smiling eyes.

Yes.

I'm the greatest commentator on this site. By orders of magnitude. That's why so many campaigns to ban me have been attempted by jealous embittered also-rans.

You are a loser, a fool.

Your banal solipsism and circularities to avoid answering questions reveal you as an entirely mediocre mind seeking to find meaning and influence by hooking on to the attention that the rare intelligent contributor here receives.

Your strategy is utterly transparent and when challenged you resort to MySpace era adhominems, straw man distractions and irrelevant emoji graffiti scrawl.

Of course, this identifies you as a classic of the type: the delusional Morrissey 'fan'.

Pathetic spectacle.

BB

thank you, bun bun, i needed that! (i got my dna test results back and not only am i a whopping 29% scottish but im only 18% germanic!!! i was SO sure i would be AT LEAST 89% austrian!! :( )

Nobody wants to be Austrian, LOL.

"Germanic" is a big vague though, isn't it? It could mean you're a little Swedish!!!:rock:

I thought Aubrey was a dame? Do ya'll suppose that's really him in his picture?

God, I must be brilliant to be able to have all these sock puppets with different personalities and knowledge sets! 😍

I give it a week maximum for this bunch of degenerates to run off yet another new, interesting poster. Because who wants discussions about beauty, fashion, literature … ? What this forum really needs is more rape stories and “poetry” about taking shits and shooting people.

Nobody wants to be Austrian, LOL.

"Germanic" is a big vague though, isn't it? It could mean you're a little Swedish!!!:rock:
what are you talking about?!?! everyone wants to be austrian!! they're sexy as hell and so intellectual!!

no bun bun, there was a seperate category for danish/swedish and i got 6% on that, which i was pleased about because i did not imagine i had any danish or swedish in me!!

my sisters so unfortunate, she got 40% scottish and NO master race whatsoever!!

I give it a week maximum for this bunch of degenerates to run off yet another new, interesting poster. Because who wants discussions about beauty, fashion, literature … ? What this forum really needs is more rape stories and “poetry” about taking shits and shooting people.
and people singing godawful made up on the fly songs about being lonely

yeah, there's a reason this site is a sinking ship

Back
Top Bottom