Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Something doesn't seem right here. I'm not saying they're not a proper orchestra, but I've listened to some of these songs and some they've done for other bands, and to my ear, the strings are keyboard-synthesized. Happy to be proven wrong, but this sounds more keyboard and not actual strings
In other breaking news: the couple who live across the street from me have a floral decoration on their front door and, to my eye, the flowers are plastic.

No, but since you are a curious little bunny, I will explain. It's about the main threads, you are not suposed to post what I posted in one of those threads so I did it here. A few people have been wanting my attention lately.
I AM a curious bunny!! You got my gender right!!!🐰

Most people on here are not using their real name. It makes no difference to this discussion whether my name is Anonymous or Fred Bloggs but as always you will use any excuse to explain why you are unable to respond logically or intelligently.

As has been said by someone else you always creep out from under your rock when the race, culture or immigration whistle goes but never really are you able to intelligently put your point across, not that it is possible to intelligently put across racist anti immigration and anti culture views that you always express and no doubt you will just respond with 4 word personal attack sentence as you always do.

I know.......you're another gutless wonder.

I saw someone asking about Suede in a thread and god forbid you go off topic here, I only see on US date so far, its in Maryland in July, but not a lot of info about it

Back
Top Bottom