Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

nice try, giving an example of sanitized poetry compared to your usual sordid fare
Why are those 2 degenerates even in this thread, they have other threads they constantly post in, we tried making another but LH and her then friend would not stay out of it. Funny how Ms Now I Am Batshit told us to stay in a different thread, we did, she came into it and then dumped Shazz on her fat ass after causing all that trouble. Remember the 'i love you(s)' between them and the songs and videos dedicated to each other? :lbf: I saved that post of you saying "from henceforwith never discuss them again, you varmint!" it still cracks me up.

Why are those 2 degenerates even in this thread, they have other threads they constantly post in, we tried making another but LH and her then friend would not stay out of it. Funny how Ms Now I Am Batshit told us to stay in a different thread, we did, she came into it and then dumped Shazz on her fat ass after causing all that trouble. Remember the 'i love you(s)' between them and the songs and videos dedicated to each other? :lbf: I saved that post of you saying "from henceforwith never discuss them again, you varmint!" it still cracks me up.
they have no self awareness at all

i think it's hilarious hat ms NOW i am batshit (LOLOLOL) left light housework in the lurch. the way LH was acting you'd think she thought she had found her forever friend :lbf:

nice try, giving an example of sanitized poetry compared to your usual sordid fare
Why are those 2 degenerates even in this thread, they have other threads they constantly post in, we tried making another but LH and her then friend would not stay out of it. Funny how Ms Now I Am Batshit told us to stay in a different thread, we did, she came into it and then dumped Shazz on her fat ass after causing all that trouble. Remember the 'i love you(s)' between them and the songs and videos dedicated to each other? :lbf: I saved that post of you calling me a varmint, it still cracksme up.
they have no self awareness at all

i think it's hilarious hat ms NOW i am batshit (LOLOLOL) left light housework in the lurch. the way LH was acting you'd think she thought she had found her forever friend :lbf:
In the dust, baby. Shazz was used and dumped like a dirty rag again. It is really funny. The thing about Ms Batshit tho was I have no idea why she was here, she didn't seem to know a damn thing about Morrissey. It was extra funny when she was dissing you for liking Suede in her video about the mean people here, like she has no idea Morrissey is also a fan and covered them live. And she said right in her video about us that she was calling us out "because Morrissey is BADASS":laughing::mock: I think he would have approved of our behavior and would tell Shazz to shut her dirty mouth and stop lying about him and Russell.

Why are those 2 degenerates even in this thread, they have other threads they constantly post in, we tried making another but LH and her then friend would not stay out of it. Funny how Ms Now I Am Batshit told us to stay in a different thread, we did, she came into it and then dumped Shazz on her fat ass after causing all that trouble. Remember the 'i love you(s)' between them and the songs and videos dedicated to each other? :lbf: I saved that post of you calling me a varmint, it still cracksme up.

In the dust, baby. Shazz was used and dumped like a dirty rag again. It is really funny. The thing about Ms Batshit tho was I have no idea why she was here, she didn't seem to know a damn thing about Morrissey. It was extra funny when she was dissing you for liking Suede in her video about the mean people here, like she has no idea Morrissey is also a fan and covered them live. And she said right in her video about us that she was calling us out "because Morrissey is BADASS":laughing::mock: I think he would have approved of our behavior and would tell Shazz to shut her dirty mouth and stop lying about him and Russell.
of course. he would think she's grotesque on every level.

morrissey is a fan of suede?!?!?!

of course. he would think she's grotesque on every level.

morrissey is a fan of suede?!?!?!
Yes! I saw him do My Insatiable One on tour

well i hope it's not ket, cause ket is great. im always happy to talk to ket.
No, but since you are a curious little bunny, I will explain. It's about the main threads, you are not supposed to post what I posted in one of those threads so I did it here. A few people have been wanting my attention lately.

Back
Top Bottom