Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Surfboard asks me to pretty please take the comment down because his daughter visits here, while still liking an extremely vulgar post about me. Looks like the coward removed his plea, but it was saved for posterity. Imagine having that perverted retard for a father who tells people on a message board that he got a hotel room for you and a man, he is paying for some other guy to boink you. Well, for him family is not off limits because his tagline is about Vegan Cro's parents and a condom. His daughter must be so proud when she reads his posts here.
View attachment 81423

Thanks for reposting, can you post a link to the post you claim I have paid for a hotel room for my daughter and a man. In case you’re unaware I have 3 daughters, the Oder elder two are 21 and 25 and don’t visit this site.

Thanks for reposting, can you post a link to the post you claim I have paid for a hotel room for my daughter and a man. In case you’re unaware I have 3 daughters, the Oder elder two are 21 and 25 and don’t visit this site.
it is weird that you have to book their hotel room for them. why are they not capable of doing it themselves? are they special needs?

it is weird that you have to book their hotel room for them. why are they not capable of doing it themselves? are they special needs?

Not weird at all, it was a suprise treat for her as she finished university with fantastic grades..

Looking resplendent in a tuxedo, Morrissey emerged singing a line from Tom Jones’ “What’s New Pussycat?” before leading into a punchy “We Hate it When Our Friends Become Successful,” a silhouetted figure making a trigger-pulling gesture displaying on the backdrop. The British vocalist was in fine form throughout his 65-minute set.
Alain Whyte — back in the touring band after a long absence — did especially memorable guitar work on the tension-filled “Irish Blood, English Heart,” “Ouija Board, Ouija Board” and a rockabilly-tinged “The Loop.”
Other standouts included the gorgeous “Alma Matters” and Moz’s first two solo hits, “Everyday is Like Sunday” and “Suedehead,” where fans still in attendance sang along loudly. Morrissey’s followers since the Eighties were also treated to enthralling versions of The Smiths’ “Never Had No One Ever,” “Sweet and Tender Hooligan” and “Half a Person.”
Morrissey often uses photos of actors, actresses and musicians from the 1950s-70s during his concerts. Among the cavalcade this time was David Johansen and the New York Dolls (unfortunately passed over again for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this year).
I've just listened to that song about Johnny Marr. It's hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom