Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Fair enough but have you ever seen him post something like this -Someone should kick his smarmy little ass?

For as long he’s been going at it, his posts are just as negative. Sorry if you don’t see it.

There were countless years when he was nothing but positive and I do see his change in tone but something changed for him (a great Pulp song)

Yes, but that doesn’t make his posts any less worse than Redacted’s posts. Sorry you can’t see this.

I honestly believe it may be early onset dementia. The combination of irrational repetitive behavior and the anger and the way he sees conspiracies in everything Morrissey does. My grandfather had Alzheimer's disease and it seems familiar.

:lbf:

right like the pepe spammers didnt want to ban everybody:lbf:
now skinny no ban:laughing:

:hammer:
Have you seen Surfboard and his merry band of idiots running around crying like little children because I called Johnny a scum yet they have no issue with him calling me a c*** and worse. He truly is a laughing stock, a sad little wannabe. Here are a few examples of him NOT NAME CALLING, because it's a moral evil that entitles he and his friends to their faux outrage :lbf:

Screenshot 2022-04-09 11.22.46 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-04-09 11.21.56 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-04-09 11.20.32 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-04-10 12.00.01 AM (1).png

Last edited:
Have you seen Surfboard and his merry band of idiots running around crying like little children because I called Johnny a scum yet they have no issue with him calling me a c*** and worse. He truly is a laughing stock, a sad little wannabe. Here are a few examples of him NOT NAMECALLING, because it's a moral evil that entitles he and his friends to their faux outrage :lbf:

View attachment 80461View attachment 80462View attachment 80463
Then quit acting like one. Stop being so angry. Take a chill pill.

I have her on ignore... I must have about six altogether in total.
Life’s to short .

This would be fair enough if you didn't constantly talk about the people you have on ignore: writing 'poems' about them, wishing throat cancer on them, speaking about your fantasies of sodomising them. Life's clearly not too short. It's only too short for you to learn to form a cogent argument and improve your reading and writing skills, but not too short that you feel the need to stop acting like an emotionally and intellectually stunted simpleton. You might be able to fool people who don't spend much time on this side of the forum like Amy, along with dippy people like LH and Ms Now, but spare the rest of us your lies.

Have you seen Surfboard and his merry band of idiots running around crying like little children because I called Johnny a scum yet they have no issue with him calling me a c*** and worse. He truly is a laughing stock, a sad little wannabe. Here are a few examples of him NOT NAME CALLING, because it's a moral evil that entitles he and his friends to their faux outrage :lbf:

View attachment 80461View attachment 80462View attachment 80463View attachment 80464

obviously he has issues. whining about insulting skinny after skinny insults somebody while having me as an insult in his sig.:bowing:
lots of these spammers think of themselves a highly important VIP unemployed pseudo mods:crazy:
mods in waiting, hoping skinny would grant them the mod mantle when he decided to go off
and discover another 'non fungal fungi':lbf: but then skinny went native :turban:
and plans went to pot
they all have weak minds thinking peeps whooo and whaaa when they make those ridiculous stories
about meeting up with echo the bunnyman at the cul de sac.
he thinks we would all love to over there with the grade Z dork:mask:
he loves skinny. if you dont love skinny he gets all flustered.:menholdinghands:
if skinny loves pepe they all have to love pepe
they count posts and thumbs up and down. they are not all there thats for sure.
post photos wearing a 🍻box on their head and the next post,act as if they were full of equanimity
like drunks who think they are charles bronson.:blushing:

🇭🇷:hammer:

This would be fair enough if you didn't constantly talk about the people you have on ignore: writing 'poems' about them, wishing throat cancer on them, speaking about your fantasies of sodomising them. Life's clearly not too short. It's only too short for you to learn to form a cogent argument and improve your reading and writing skills, but not too short that you feel the need to stop acting like an emotionally and intellectually stunted simpleton. You might be able to fool people who don't spend much time on this side of the forum like Amy, along with dippy people like LH and Ms Now, but spare the rest of us your lies.
Not sure I'm being fooled but you're right, I don't spend much time in OT, it's like peering into a madhouse. People feud for pages accusing each other of writing the most disturbed stuff about murder, rape, paedophilia etc - it's insane and sends me straight back to GD!

Baz is brilliant in his own ways. I don't agree with everything he writes, but he's an honest person.

Not sure I'm being fooled but you're right, I don't spend much time in OT, it's like peering into a madhouse. People feud for pages accusing each other of writing the most disturbed stuff about murder, rape, paedophilia etc - it's insane and sends me straight back to GD!
Welcome to the madhouse Amy😁
Quite impossible to say who the
The Ringleader could be.....

But my money is on me 🤪🤪

Back
Top Bottom