Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

D

Deleted member 30524

Baz- please don't worry. I am already madly in love with a non serial killer...Vegan Cro just hits my funny bone is all!
Vegan hits my spot as well...
A very funny character......

I really do enjoy our exchanges
We both love each other really ya
Know Ms Now...

I’ve got New order on now .....

What you up to ???

D

Deleted member 30524

New York solo Dolls
6C31BD6F-21E2-4866-9331-3686323500B7.jpeg

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .888

:straightface:

a resurrected from the omniconvid, Frankenstein being taken to post in defense of his idol skinny :handpointdown:

327545209.jpg

🙋‍♂️ nobody can defraud skinny rep while Frankenstein is still alive🤙

:hammer:

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH #FBPB

snoddywilko

This is what it's going to be like from now on. A reliance on any tangential media mention you can get as a signal of relevance. But then that's what you have to do when your records don't sell. You'll be seeing many more of these.

This is what it’s going to be like from now on. A reliance on any excuse to mention again how much you’ve moved on from your adoration of Morrissey, even though you’re often the very first person to comment on literally any post about him. But then that’s what you have to do when you can’t move on. We’ll be seeing many more of these predictable comments from you, unfortunately.

snoddywilko

People will slate you for posting this as usual, but it's completely true. I don't know of any other artist that fills their own "official" website with such pointless, irrelevant
Nothing is as pointless or irrelevant as your comments on here, regardless of whether they’re posted anonymously, are they, Peter?

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
This is what it's going to be like from now on. A reliance on any tangential media mention you can get as a signal of relevance. But then that's what you have to do when your records don't sell. You'll be seeing many more of these.
I know folks tell you this about 40 times a day but seriously, being so angry about things you can't change is unhealthy. You don't have to care about anything on Central, you don't have to follow anything Moz-related. Just listen to your favourite songs and forget the rest, you will be happier.

gordyboy9

Game Of Death.
just came up on my phone how a group of people are urging channel 4 not to show Grease over the easter holidays as its racist and rapey,another group have asked for it to never be shown again anywhere,well i went to see it over and over in the cinema when i was 14 and cant recall racism and i assume the fumbling in the back of the car is the rape scene,f.,,ing mental,skinny will be burning his copy as we speak,what is the world coming to.

Born to Harangue

Kanye 2024
He's handsome. He needs to lose the dork

Ukrainian Rik Mayall looks fairly good, pity about the dork. What is it with Baz and his insistence on having his picture taken with a bunch of randomers in bars; is it to give the impression that he has friends? Imagine you're standing in the bar having a drink and a bald 53 year old comes up to you talking a whole lot of nothing then puts his arm around you for a picture so he can upload it to a forum for a group of strangers to look at. I'd feel violated, personally. But Baz knows all about violation as we saw in this 'poem' recently!

:handpointdown::handpointdown:

Trigger warning: horrendous 'poetry'
Dedicated to the fat Slags View attachment 80168

If only Ukrainian Rik Mayall knew he had his arm around a man who threatens to sodomise people on public forums. 'Rum, sodomy, and the lash' is what @Carlislebaz is all about :sick::sick:

Top Bottom