Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

What excellent, inspirational poetry for all the ages! Yes. Sublime. Beautiful words to echo through the ether. I wholeheartedly believe Baz~ that the message of Morrissey's lyrics and his accompanying elegant soul have had seemingly zero effect on your present day frame of mind~ otherwise you might conduct your human interactions with a modicum of decency, and display an open-minded heart that is unafraid of facing the truth.
I'm not sure why you behave cruelly on these message boards- but I sincerely hope you feel better about life in general soon.
“ an open minded heart” you say.

Did you start your “open minded heart “
On here when you first arrived ???

No you never....

You couldn’t wait to
Dive into the ones you
Disliked ......

There was no thought in your
Videos ...

As you couldn’t wait to Attack Attack ....

Don’t even play the innocent
Newbie with me Lady ...

Your just here to be a nuisance
And make a name for yourself ...

This was very clear to me early on as you immediately sided with all
The site idiots

And for God sake

Sort your hair out
You look like a Trump child..
Or Granny

Wow Shazz! Now that's a thoughtfully composed poem! You just busted that out?
You've got an artistic way of moving through the world...with your painting and poetry....singing totally on key, and dancing uniquely and authentically!
She’s taking the piss 🙄

At times I read poems that I felt personally scathing. But nothing that festered over time. I've written scathing poems at him too. I just can't find, one in particular I'm thinking of. I also deliberately screwed up a painting I did of him, in anger. He took it with humor.

Oi miss fancy pants .....🙄

You must have enjoyed my poem
Otherwise you wouldn’t have reacted ......

Did I ruffle the Trump mop ????

At times I read poems that I felt personally scathing. But nothing that festered over time. I've written scathing poems at him too. I just can't find, one in particular I'm thinking of. I also deliberately screwed up a painting I did of him, in anger. He took it with humor.
As always Shazzz

“ an open minded heart” you say.

Did you start your “open minded heart “
On here when you first arrived ???

No you never....

You couldn’t wait to
Dive into the ones you
Disliked ......

There was no thought in your
Videos ...

As you couldn’t wait to Attack Attack ....

Don’t even play the innocent
Newbie with me Lady ...

Your just here to be a nuisance
And make a name for yourself ...

This was very clear to me early on as you immediately sided with all
The site idiots

And for God sake

Sort your hair out
You look like a Trump child..
Or Granny
Pardon me sir, but I am feisty when I am mistreated. I don't prefer to roll that way, but it's a super power that I was born with to fend off assholes whilst still being an open- minded, caring human being

Enough now.......

I want to call a truce if possible...

I shall apologise for all my slandering ....

I now offer an olive branch
Between us ......
Is this how social relations are conducted? How do I trust someone who has showcased such comedic vitriol publicly directed at me?

Pardon me sir, but I am feisty when I am mistreated. I don't prefer to roll that way, but it's a super power that I was born with to fend off assholes whilst still being an open- minded, caring human being
Ok I understand that ....
Once again I offer the hand of friendship ...
Do you accept or not ????

Back
Top Bottom