Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

he's so cool, he knows everything that's good, like suede and nick cave and labs and greece and baklava. and he's such a rebel, he drinks cappuccino EVEN AFTER 12 pm!! <3 <3
Who's cool now😎!? Sounds like you Rifke... Nick Cave is a true, one of a kind soul~ really lovely. Is the suede bunny the keyboard dude? He IS exquisitely delicate although a bit pouty. Not as familiar with them as I am older than you.
Labs are intelligent and noble creatures.
Greece is gorge- & mmmm...Baklava! It's been ages since I've enjoyed that! Gotta find me a local greek restaurant pronto! And sip on a cappuccino with those nutty, honeyed, phyllo dough pastries😌

Who's cool now😎!? Sounds like you Rifke... Nick Cave is a true, one of a kind soul~ really lovely. Is the suede bunny the keyboard dude? He IS exquisitely delicate although a bit pouty. Not as familiar with them as I am older than you.
Labs are intelligent and noble creatures.
Greece is gorge- & mmmm...Baklava! It's been ages since I've enjoyed that! Gotta find me a local greek restaurant pronto! And sip on a cappuccino with those nutty, honeyed, phyllo dough pastries😌
yes, do!!!! sounds perfect!! ☕🫔 (<pretend it's baklava)
the suede bunny IS the keyboard dude!! i'll admit, i didnt even know who they were until bun bun introduced me to them!!

bun bun goes by the name Sea Salt now. im only telling you about him because i think he'd like you because he and i always find ourselves baffled over how this board is full of weird hostile jerks and you dont seem like that at all! i mean, you seem nice and normal and completely lovely. i should say too that he's also very much in the Vegan Cro fan club.

Plus, I've been labeled as schizophrenic, and I have indeed had schizophrenic psychoses several times. I'm not psychotic right now though, and I maintain my stories are true, though I wouldn't believe them either, had I not experienced them. My stories are met with disbelief, and the explanation that they're schizophrenic imaginings, if not outright lies. My hindsight is not schizophrenia.

Plus, I've been labeled as schizophrenic, and I have indeed had schizophrenic psychoses several times. I'm not psychotic right now though, and I maintain my stories are true, though I wouldn't believe them either, had I not experienced them. My stories are met with disbelief, and the explanation that they're schizophrenic imaginings, if not outright lies. My hindsight is not schizophrenia.
The thing about delusional thinking is that if you were delusional when an event happened that event is going to seem as real as any other event. All we have is our senses and the ways we interpret them.
I defended your stories of being abused when people were saying it was a lie. But later you started adding stories about famous people doing specific things at specific times that just don't make any sense.
These stories may be an escape and possibly something you learned early on, a way to get out of reality and go somewhere else.
But Russell Brand 100% for sure did not give your neighbors living above you machines to microwave you through the floor. Of course there is no evidence.
Some of the stories are things that could have happened, but this meeting with Morrissey, you offer is also possibly a meeting with someone that looked like Morrissey. Okay.
And Morrissey had his band take a sewing class with you? For why?
I know questions like "why" are irrelevant. Lots of things that actually happen can seem pretty random. But you don't think it was random. You say there was some reason.

Maybe most important is that memory is a very fragile thing. It's all about associations and it's a fact that false memories can be created. People can also tell a story enough times and believe it.

I wouldn't say you're "lying" because that's kind of a moral judgment and accusing someone of lying without some evidence is not something I like to do.
But whether or not you believe these things happened I don't.
And you might have heard of Occam's Razor where the simplest explanation is probably true?
So in a choice where a person who has had schizophrenic psychosis several times the obviously simplest answer is that these memories are the result of some kind of delusional episode.
Because otherwise these people that had no way to know you existed went out of their way to create these very illogical and sometimes science fiction-like experiences for you.
I don't know for sure what happened but I know what I believe with nearly absolute certainty.
The claim you make that you know when you were delusional and when you weren't is illogical. Delusional thinking is going to create the same level of experiences as rational thinking isn't it?

So if you need to believe these things that's fine and I won't waste my time trying to talk you out of it, even though I kind of did just now. But I know you're going to believe these things or claim to. You get a reward from believing these things happened and denying something you've been saying for years would be scary.
The reward is that people like Morrissey and Russell Brand are thinking about you even if it's just to plot their next move.
About Russell you said once that you "stalked him until he started stalking me back." I don't know what that means but he doesn't live in Canada. It wouldn't make any sense for him to recruit your neighbors and give them some kind of what sounds like military technology in order to harm you. He's just going to block you on twitter or whatever and go get his next bag of dope.

So anyway, I think you should just write it like it's the truth if you believe it and don't add this sort of guilt trip or whatever it is about how people don't believe it. How would they? But if I know something is true I don't care if people believe it, especially on here. If it's true it's true and if it's not it's not. Why is lack of universal belief in this such a big issue?

During a psychosis, I have false beliefs, but in hindsight, I do know what was real and what wasn't.

The thing about delusional thinking is that if you were delusional when an event happened that event is going to seem as real as any other event. All we have is our senses and the ways we interpret them.
I defended your stories of being abused when people were saying it was a lie. But later you started adding stories about famous people doing specific things at specific times that just don't make any sense.
These stories may be an escape and possibly something you learned early on, a way to get out of reality and go somewhere else.
But Russell Brand 100% for sure did not give your neighbors living above you machines to microwave you through the floor. Of course there is no evidence.
Some of the stories are things that could have happened, but this meeting with Morrissey, you offer is also possibly a meeting with someone that looked like Morrissey. Okay.
I know questions like "why" are irrelevant. Lots of things that actually happen can seem pretty random. But you don't think it was random. You say there was some reason.

Maybe most important is that memory is a very fragile thing. It's all about associations and it's a fact that false memories can be created. People can also tell a story enough times and believe it.

I wouldn't say you're "lying" because that's kind of a moral judgment and accusing someone of lying without some evidence is not something I like to do.
And you might have heard of Occam's Razor where the simplest explanation is probably true?
So in a choice where a person who has had schizophrenic psychosis several times the obviously simplest answer is that these memories are the result of some kind of delusional episode.
Because otherwise these people that had no way to know you existed went out of their way to create these very illogical and sometimes science fiction-like experiences for you.
I don't know for sure what happened but I know what I believe with nearly absolute certainty.
The claim you make that you know when you were delusional and when you weren't is illogical. Delusional thinking is going to create the same level of experiences as rational thinking isn't it?

So if you need to believe these things that's fine and I won't waste my time trying to talk you out of it, even though I kind of did just now. But I know you're going to believe these things or claim to. You get a reward from believing these things happened and denying something you've been saying for years would be scary.
The reward is that people like Morrissey and Russell Brand are thinking about you even if it's just to plot their next move.
About Russell you said once that you "stalked him until he started stalking me back." I don't know what that means but he doesn't live in Canada. It wouldn't make any sense for him to recruit your neighbors and give them some kind of what sounds like military technology in order to harm you. He's just going to block you on twitter or whatever and go get his next bag of dope.

So anyway, I think you should just write it like it's the truth if you believe it and don't add this sort of guilt trip or whatever it is about how people don't believe it. How would they? But if I know something is true I don't care if people believe it, especially on here. If it's true it's true and if it's not it's not. Why is lack of universal belief in this such a big issue?
there was this woman once on doctor phil who has erotomania like light housework and this woman believed that putin was in love with her and was communicating with her through his tie. i've been thinking of that woman lately and wondering if she still believes that, or if the reality of the situation in russia has cut through her delusion and made her snap out of it? and if not, does she at least have enough sense not to tell people about it anymore??

Some drugs can "mimic psychosis" but when you quit using them you know the thoughts you had were not reflecting reality. But if you used them long enough pretty soon you'd acclimate to that way of thinking. I imagine that some illnesses are like that.

:rolleyes:

if you are delusional when an 'event happened' that event is going to seem as real as any other event? WTF didnt the event happen too? how is this possible>for an event to be real but to only appear as real? doesnt seem to make any sense.

:rolleyes:

so the event did NOT happen? its not like its real and not real?

:)
Dr Phil on the scammed Netflix FC?

you already said the microwave in the neighbors room is a like FFS:straightface:

Oi Occams Razor? Breaking Bad on the Netflix?:nomouth:

WTF???? you DONT KNOW for sure what happened but YOU KNOW with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY
what you believe?? maybe you are having a delusional moment FC:mask:

WHAT? after all the Dr Phil being delusional is good? just dont add the GUILT TRIP?
after all that elongated psycho babble "UNIVERSAL BELIEF" is not a big issue?? WTF??
if only i think that russell brand lives upstairs then im good to go? at first not good but now good WTF?

:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom