Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

The racism & homophobia on this thread isn't even remotely connected to Morrissey.

Who - to remind you - is very keen on homosexuality. And supported Black Lives Matter.

20200930_013407.jpg

20200728_003904.jpg

The same Morrissey who supports For Britain, a party viewed by the media and the left as "far right"?

You've already been gubbed on this point.

Also - other people unwittingly ending up on the far right for solid left-wing reasons does not excuse or change your explicit racism & homophobia.

To remind you:

20200830_045106.jpg

20200812_065617.jpg

If you were a unicorn you'd fart rainbows.
We're not talking about your skin. We're talking about your apparent offense that someone would pick up on the fact that you're a racist.
My statement still applies. If I was black and proud of my skin and black country you'd be licking my backside. But because I'm white and vocally proud it is somehow disgraceful and "racist".

Which is inconsistent and amounts to hypocrisy.

You've already been gubbed on this point.

Also - other people unwittingly ending up on the far right for solid left-wing reasons does not excuse or change your explicit racism & homophobia.

To remind you:

View attachment 59480

View attachment 59481
Yes, but he also supports the "far-right" For Britain party citing that only this party and AMW can save Britain. Along with umpteen assertions through the years disfavouring mass immigration and Diversity.

Good on him.

Yes, but he also supports the "far-right" For Britain party citing that only this party and AMW can save Britain. Along with umpteen assertions through the years disfavouring mass immigration and Diversity.

Good on him.

You're lying.

He doesn't support them any more & his support was based on animal welfare.

He's made a couple of comments about culture & one about ideas corresponding.

He's not even near to your grotesque racism.
This is from after pingate:

20200830_045106.jpg

My statement still applies. If I was black and proud of my skin and black country you'd be licking my backside. But because I'm white and vocally proud it is somehow disgraceful and "racist".

Which is inconsistent and amounts to hypocrisy.

You can love your complexion if you want - but no one gets away with wanting their country to be for a skin colour without someone pointing out that they're a bigot.

From South Africa, where you pretend there's a genocide:

20200930_021115.jpg

You're lying.

He doesn't support them any more & his support was based on animal welfare.

He's made a couple of comments about culture & one about ideas corresponding.

He's not even near to your grotesque racism.
This is from after pingate:

View attachment 59484
Not good enough Nerak. You'll have to go back searching the files for more supposed "evidence". He has only stopped supporting For Britain when he announces such a thing I'm afraid. And he hasn't.

I don't vote or have ever belonged to a political party either. I believe the most important thing about a person is their mind, as it's their mind that makes them act the way they do, yet I'm still chided.

EjGqXXjWkAIw5Ht.png

Morrissey wouldn't agree with my every opinion, but as a believer in free speech he would never call me a "racist". He would, however, generally err towards my political views rather than yours, which he would undoubtedly find anti-white, woke and abhorrent.

Not good enough Nerak. You'll have to go back searching the files for more supposed "evidence". He has only stopped supporting For Britain when he announces such a thing I'm afraid. And he hasn't.

I don't vote or have ever belonged to a political party either. I believe the most important thing about a person is their mind, as it's their mind that makes them act the way they do, yet I'm still chided.

View attachment 59485

Morrissey wouldn't agree with my every opinion, but as a believer in free speech he would never call me a "racist". He would, however, generally err towards my political views rather than yours, which he would undoubtedly find anti-white, woke and abhorrent.

Morrissey doesn't agree with you at all, you delusional fantasist.

You can't support a party by ceasing to mention it while declaring that you have nothing to do with any party.

And we know he does support Black Lives Matter.

20200903_193606.jpg

Morrissey doesn't agree with you at all, you delusional fantasist.

You can't support a party by ceasing to mention it while declaring that you have nothing to do with any party.

And we know he does support Black Lives Matter.

View attachment 59487
Moz is anti-authoritarian, anti-totalitarian (as am I). He expresses shades of libertarianism sometimes and proudly announced (and knowingly risked his entire career by doing so) that he supports a party deemed by your beloved left as "far right".

Instead of desperately searching for quotes that might somehow contradict his clearly stated political affiliations, how about dealing with it.

Moz is anti-authoritarian, anti-totalitarian (as am I). He expresses shades of libertarianism sometimes and proudly announced (and knowingly risked his entire career by doing so) that he supports a party deemed by your beloved left as "far right".

Instead of desperately searching for quotes that might somehow contradict his clearly stated political affiliations, how about dealing with it.

Because all you have is your sad, pathetic assertion that he agrees with you when he patently doesn't.

Because all you have is your sad, pathetic assertion that he agrees with you when he patently doesn't.
His views have been music to my ears for the past decade and a half.

Advice: go back to Beyonce and her black-is-king supremacism nonsense. It's more befitting for you. Morrissey is too much of a rebel for your woke sensitivity. He'll only let you down every time he opens his mouth.

You'll be crying while I rejoice.

His views have been music to my ears for the past decade and a half.

Advice: go back to Beyonce and her black-is-king supremacism nonsense. It's more befitting for you. Morrissey is too much of a rebel for your woke sensitivity. He'll only let you down every time he opens his mouth.

You'll be crying while I rejoice.

I'll go back to Thelma Houston - disco diva.

And his views haven't been music to your ears - you only hear your own as cribbed from neo-Nazi websites.

I'll go back to Thelma Houston - disco diva.

And his views haven't been music to your ears - you only hear your own as cribbed from neo-Nazi websites.

Great song and brilliant decision to include Thelma.

What's that got to do with the bigger picture of mass immigration and how it's been used by the enemies of the west as a weapon to undermine and destroy the west? Absolutely zero.

I don't think black countries should be invaded by other races either. I've already said whites should leave South Africa as it's a black man's country. Fair is fair.

Stop thinking like a child Karen.

Great song and brilliant decision to include Thelma.

What's that got to do with the bigger picture of mass immigration and how it's been used by the enemies of the west as a weapon to undermine and destroy the west? Absolutely zero.

I don't think black countries should be invaded by other races either. I've already said whites should leave South Africa as it's a black man's country. Fair is fair.

Stop thinking like a child Karen.

Your bigger picture, your sad attempts to fold Moz into your narrative & your opinions about South Africa have absolutely zero to do with Morrissey.

Your bigger picture, your sad attempts to fold Moz into your narrative & your opinions about South Africa have absolutely zero to do with Morrissey.
Your political opinions are far from anything Moz has ever believed in.

And "bigger pictures" are way too much for your sixth-form way of thinking I'm afraid. Talk to me again in 10 years when you've matured. Maybe you'll be wiser.

Your political opinions are far from anything Moz has ever believed in.

And "bigger pictures" are way too much for your sixth-form way of thinking I'm afraid. Talk to me again in 10 years when you've matured. Maybe you'll be wiser.

I can back everything up with his quotes - you have to rely on tiny misquotes & your own endless assertions.

Wrong, he has been seen locally in a mask when he was visiting his mother.

anyone know where he's staying now ? is he living with sam in that house in bowdon now or does he stay in a hotel or rent a place somewhere else ? does he go out at all ?

Back
Top Bottom