Odds are Brand/Perry to name baby "Morrissey"?

Betting folk lay odds that rumored Brand/Perry spawn to be named Morrissey...

http://www.betnose.com/latest-betti...perry-pregnency-rumours-sparks-baby-name.html

Hi Maccabee!

8 to 1 odds favoring "Russell Jr."?????? 10 to 1 on "Freddie??" Naming the baby after his aunt?? No freaking way. I suspect they don't know him / them. Or maybe they do and they're just trying to trick people into betting. I don't think it'd be any of those names they named. How can you bet on a baby name for a baby that might not even ever exist?

Hush, Dave!

Russell is a dear. :)

I doubt she's pregnant, but I think a baby would be great for Russell right now. He seems to be at a point in his life where he could use some domesticity.

Or I could be totally wrong. :)

Also: Hi, Maccabeeeee!

Hmmm...maybe she was shopping for a baby shower she's going to? Who knows...but I also think a baby would be good for Russell. I think he'd be a great Dad :D

Just read the title of this thread and couldn't help but laugh :lbf:

Even if it's a girl?! Poor baby.

Katy Perry "wrote last Thursday: 'I want In N Out.' " :eek: :eek:

How very clever of the Daily Mail to call their URL "/Im-pregnant-Brands-baby-admits-Katy-Perry-reveals-information/." Gets you to click on it for sure.

From comparing Perry's juvenile Twitter posts to Russell's, I'm thinking Russell may be too good for Perry.

Sadly, I don't think Russell is about brainy women. :[ His father did a number on his psyche.

I wouldn't be surprised if theoretical Brand/Perry spawn had "Morrissey" as a MIDDLE name... so as not to needlessly confuse Brand's cat, of course. Do you think Morrissey would be pleased to be the namesake?

*Waves at Scarlet and jamescagney*

If these rumours are founded (well no one's denying them) I have to say I couldn't be happier for the pair. A bit soon? Maybe. But I think as said earlier it's a good time for Russel.
The name Morrissey I doubt, but he'd certainly be invited to the Christening (sp?) if there is one. I would go as far to joke about the name Steven, but I don't have such a vile sense of humour.

If these rumours are founded (well no one's denying them) I have to say I couldn't be happier for the pair. A bit soon? Maybe. But I think as said earlier it's a good time for Russel.
The name Morrissey I doubt, but he'd certainly be invited to the Christening (sp?) if there is one. I would go as far to joke about the name Steven, but I don't have such a vile sense of humour.

Katy denied them (per earlier in this thread)

I wouldn't be surprised if theoretical Brand/Perry spawn had "Morrissey" as a MIDDLE name... so as not to needlessly confuse Brand's cat, of course. Do you think Morrissey would be pleased to be the namesake?

I think he'd LOVE it. Of course, he'd hide it with some kind of self-deprecating remark, but he'd love it.

I doubt Russell would do that though.

I think he'd LOVE it. Of course, he'd hide it with some kind of self-deprecating remark, but he'd love it.

I doubt Russell would do that though.

Agreed. For most people, giving your cat name X makes it less likely you're also going to name your human offspring the same name, rather than more likely. I think the bookies know this and are just trying to capitalize off of stupid people by putting out choices that sound plausible but really aren't.

I think people reserve the names they would give their fantasy/someday children. It's not even a concious thing I don't think - you think way deep inside that you might have 2 kids, so you give your pets your 3rd and 4th choice names without even being purposely strategic about it. Then there's a point...well, I'm 42 and things aren't looking good for there being babies in my future...so I'm now prepared to name my next 2 pets Ivy and Wyndham, names I had been 'saving.' So no, I don't think there will be any Morrissey Brands in the coming years.

I think people reserve the names they would give their fantasy/someday children. It's not even a concious thing I don't think - you think way deep inside that you might have 2 kids, so you give your pets your 3rd and 4th choice names without even being purposely strategic about it. Then there's a point...well, I'm 42 and things aren't looking good for there being babies in my future...so I'm now prepared to name my next 2 pets Ivy and Wyndham, names I had been 'saving.' So no, I don't think there will be any Morrissey Brands in the coming years.

Ooh, Ivy is a good name.

In addition to what you just said, people just choose different names for children vs. pets. Sadly, you don't meet too many people named Spot or Fluffy, or too many pets named William or Jennifer. I think Spot would be a great name for a person. Scarlet?

Ooh, Ivy is a good name.

In addition to what you just said, people just choose different names for children vs. pets. Sadly, you don't meet too many people named Spot or Fluffy, or too many pets named William or Jennifer. I think Spot would be a great name for a person. Scarlet?

Well, darling, if you'll recall, we were seriously considering naming a male child "Spike." Also, I once had a duprasi (fat tailed hamster) named William. :)

Tags
back2england russell brand
Back
Top Bottom