Odd trade

D

DJ talaga

So I have a odd trade. I have a collection of more than 1500 cds from a variety of genres. I am wanting to trade my whole collection for the Morrissey vinyl discography. I am willing to chat about it. If you are interested pm me and I will send you a list of all the artists and titles I have.

So I have a odd trade. I have a collection of more than 1500 cds from a variety of genres. I am wanting to trade my whole collection for the Morrissey vinyl discography. I am willing to chat about it. If you are interested pm me and I will send you a list of all the artists and titles I have.

Here is the list

What do you mean by vinyl discography? The whole lot - LPs, EPs, 45s? Just the LPs? The core studio LPs or those and the comps/live LPs as well?

That’s a very odd trade and never gonna happen. You’re better off just selling your cds as a joblot on eBay, make what you can and put the money towards some Moz records. What are cds even worth nowadays, 50p to £1 a piece?

That’s a very odd trade and never gonna happen. You’re better off just selling your cds as a joblot on eBay, make what you can and put the money towards some Moz records. What are cds even worth nowadays, 50p to £1 a piece?

Good old Tory child, and fountain of knowledge, putting the poster in his place.
Cool bro !

It's a tempting offer. Some good stuff on that list including:

Christmas with the Canadian Brass
5 Julio Iglesias CDs
10 Enya CDs (!)
14 CDs from something called Starflyer 59
Jamie Foxx - The Best Night of My Life

I could mention more but I'm feeling overwhelmed.

No offense, but you must be a bit out of touch with reality to think someone is going to trade you a finely curated Morrissey vinyl collection for a bunch of crappy CDs.

Wind your neck in Talaga.
You’re getting nothing unless you cough up the cash.

It's a tempting offer. Some good stuff on that list including:

Christmas with the Canadian Brass
5 Julio Iglesias CDs
10 Enya CDs (!)
14 CDs from something called Starflyer 59
Jamie Foxx - The Best Night of My Life

I could mention more but I'm feeling overwhelmed.

To be fair, apart from the shit name, Starflyer 59 are a pretty decent band.

Back
Top Bottom