Odd Questions, perhaps, re Morrissey's Development

ket :(

you know which neil i mean, and his neck is nowhere near as saggy as neil youngs. :(

Neil Young’s young neck wasn’t saggy though. And don’t worry, all young dreamboats sag eventually. :(

Neil Young’s young neck wasn’t saggy though. And don’t worry, all young dreamboats sag eventually. :(
dreamyneils neck has already started to sag!!! if i could post picture from instagram i could show you! it's cute though. neil will always be cute. skin may go, but bone structure is indestructible.

I shall stress: very grateful indeed for this thread, which I'm still digesting.

Real gifts to me here. Thank you Vex but others too.
I certainly have no issue with you, as you’re a fellow Catholic… not that I would anyway. I definitely had no mean-spirited intentions when I started responding, but Vex and I approach Morrissey very differently than one another. I definitely don’t agree with her on certain things regarding Morrissey. It’s just the way things are.

For one thing, I think in her pursuit to show compassion to Morrissey, that she infantilizes an almost 63 year old man.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pile on here was rather unfortunate, I did think you were being provided with reasonable responses from Vex, along with substantial material to back up those answers. I really wish some people would just let others converse and go to the off topic section if they really need to be so rude and inconsiderate. Rifke and I did get sidetracked by Neil, sorry about that, but he is dreamy.
I never started a pile on…. I responded to her a few times and then I put her on ignore because my patience had run out. Her and I view Morrissey differently than one another. And yes, she projects this idea that because she reads interviews over and over again that she possesses a greater understanding of him, which I personally don’t believe that she has.
I still maintain, that she has plenty of confirmation bias, regarding him.

And yes, I did say a couple of things I should’ve refrained from saying, that might be construed as being unnecessarily harsh to her, that I admit.

Last edited by a moderator:
dreamyneils neck has already started to sag!!! if i could post picture from instagram i could show you! it's cute though. neil will always be cute. skin may go, but bone structure is indestructible.
you have to copy and paste and omit the space to see it but heres some neil skin sag!!!!

https: //www.instagram.com/p/CPs6Rw-Aqjm/

I never started a pile on…. I responded to her a few times and then I put her on ignore because my patience had run out. Her and I view Morrissey differently than one another. And yes, she projects this idea that because she reads interviews over and over again that she possesses a greater understanding of him, which I personally don’t believe that she has.
I still maintain, that she has plenty of confirmation bias, regarding him.

And yes, I did say a couple of things I should’ve refrained from saying that might be construed as being unnecessarily harsh to her, that I admit.
I don't know Vex, I don't know anyone here. I am newly registered but I have been coming here off and on posting as Anon for years, but only staying for short periods of time, this is the longest I have stayed.
Pile ons happen here a lot and I think they are completely unecessary. That being said, I am not totally innocent either, I get it. I don't think you started it but I think you participated. I have also gotten so annoyed at people here I have said things I probably shouldn't have said, I don't regret saying them but I just shouldn't have.
There are people here I definitely do not like and never will.
I don't have any issues with you at all, what I really have an issue with is that someone tried to start a thread to discuss something and it went this way. This same person tried to start a convo in another area of the site tonite and someone decided it would be a good idea to troll that.
It's getting really hard to have conversations here. The things you and I have said are nothing compared to some of the other things said here, it's really obnoxious.
So, I was not trying to single you out, sorry if it looked that way. There are just some people here who go out of their way to be jerks.
I hate Marr, probably always will now, wasn't always that way, I get attacked for it, it's just stupid. I got called a c*** and worse, for not liking Marr.
This is my really long way of saying I am tired of some of the site issues and some of the people here. I think you make good contributions and I hope you enjoy your time here. Using Ignore is probably the best we can do.

unlike nerak with mozzer, i dont pretend/need to understand neil. i just know he's like a delicate flower, made to be loved and adored and not roughly handled. that's cause im zen :cool:

I don't know Vex, I don't know anyone here. I am newly registered but I have been coming here off and on posting as Anon for years, but only staying for short periods of time, this is the longest I have stayed.
Pile ons happen here a lot and I think they are completely unecessary. That being said, I am not totally innocent either, I get it. I don't think you started it but I think you participated. I have also gotten so annoyed at people here I have said things I probably shouldn't have said, I don't regret saying them but I just shouldn't have.
There are people here I definitely do not like and never will.
I don't have any issues with you at all, what I really have an issue with is that someone tried to start a thread to discuss something and it went this way. This same person tried to start a convo in another area of the site tonite and someone decided it would be a good idea to troll that.
It's getting really hard to have conversations here. The things you and I have said are nothing compared to some of the other things said here, it's really obnoxious.
So, I was not trying to single you out, sorry if it looked that way. There are just some people here who go out of their way to be jerks.
I hate Marr, probably always will now, wasn't always that way, I get attacked for it, it's just stupid. I got called a c*** and worse, for not liking Marr.
This is my really long way of saying I am tired of some of the site issues and some of the people here. I think you make good contributions and I hope you enjoy your time here. Using Ignore is probably the best we can do.
I’m new here as well. And the same to you🙂

If there is someone I don’t want to engage with…I’m likely not going to engage with them at all.
I don’t have any issue with the original poster at all, but regarding Vex… it’s more complicated than that.
Even though, definitely, I have no animosity toward her… she is someone I have to tune out, because I have issues with how she approaches Morrissey. It’s as simple as that.

I’ve seen some of your Johnny Marr stuff…
I don’t feel as harshly as you do against him, but I do dislike the solo stuff that I’ve had the misfortune of having to listen to.

I do love his musical contributions regarding The Smiths; Both he and Morrissey made beautiful, beguiling music together. It’s tragic and unsettling where their relationship is at now.

unlike nerak with mozzer, i dont pretend/need to understand neil.
Yes, but then again, does Neil have a mind like Morrissey’s ?
i just know he's like a delicate flower, made to be loved and adored and not roughly handled. that's cause im zen :cool:

I think Vex may feel the same way about Morrissey. You two have more in common than you think.

Yes, but then again, does Neil have a mind like Morrissey’s ?
neil is more mysterious, so much more mysterious!!!!! and i dont mind, i like it that way!!!
I think Vex may feel the same way about Morrissey. You two have more in common than you think.
well it's not like im about to make myself traceable to neil, ket!!!!! im only writing a book about him which im going to dedicate to him, because that's the way these things are done!!! making yourself traceable, pfft. whoever heard of such a thing??

neil is more mysterious, so much more mysterious!!!!! and i dont mind, i like it that way!!!
don’t worry, it’ll stay that way. ;)
well it's not like im about to make myself traceable to neil, ket!!!!! im only writing a book about him which im going to dedicate to him, because that's the way these things are done!!! making yourself traceable, pfft. whoever heard of such a thing??

what if he arrived at your door one day? you wouldn’t dare answer!

don’t worry, it’ll stay that way. ;)

what if he arrived at your door one day? you wouldn’t dare answer!
'course i would!!! are you kidding me?!! do you think it'll happen, ket?!!! should i make more of an effort not to wear pajamas with ice creams stains down the top at all times when im home?!?

I’m new here as well. And the same to you🙂

If there is someone I don’t want to engage with…I’m likely not going to engage with them at all.
I don’t have any issue with the original poster at all, but regarding Vex… it’s more complicated than that.
Even though, definitely, I have no animosity toward her… she is someone I have to tune out, because I have issues with how she approaches Morrissey. It’s as simple as that.

I’ve seen some of your Johnny Marr stuff…
I don’t feel as harshly as you do against him, but I do dislike the solo stuff that I’ve had the misfortune of having to listen to.

I do love his musical contributions regarding The Smiths; Both he and Morrissey made beautiful, beguiling music together. It’s tragic and unsettling where their relationship is at now.
We all have our likes and dislikes regarding people and other things.
There are people I do not engage with as well, they are on ignore.
As far as Marr goes, I find his behavior abhorrent, not just toward M but even his own fans, and the Rick Astley thing was the final straw.

'course i would!!! are you kidding me?!! do you think it'll happen, ket?!!!
Well, you won’t find out, if you never finish writing that book! I mean, how else would he trace you?
should i make more of an effort not to wear pajamas with ice creams stains down the top at all times when im home?!?

Ah! the mystery there will no longer be, when he informs you that he likes to wear ice cream at home too!

what should i say to him if he comes to my door, ket?!! should i say "i know you! You're that guy from suede!!"

You won’t need to. I’m sure that’s the first thing he’ll say to you.

Back
Top Bottom