Odd Questions, perhaps, re Morrissey's Development

You called me an "annoying bug".
okay you need to stop. im not interested in your ridiculous arguments. BYE nerak.

also "cow" is a derogatory term for females which is made all the more cruel by it's redundant use. as far as i know, "annoying bug" is not. also i said you are "like" an annoying bug. i did not say you were one.

also "cow" is a derogatory term for females which is made all the more cruel by it's redundant use. as far as i know, "annoying bug" is not. also i said you are "like" an annoying bug. i did not say you were one.

You love serial killers & Hitler & you're going to claim you're a victim of cruel sexism?

You love serial killers & Hitler & you're going to claim you're a victim of cruel sexism?
wow, you're just throwing everything and the kitchen sink at this, arent you?

im not claiming im a victim of sexism. i certainly dont feel like one. it's not about me. it's about you. it's about the kind of person you are for using that term (while claiming yourself to be a victim for being called a "c***"). but sure, bring up "serial killers" (i love them, huh?) in order to divert attention from yourself.

not so clever, girlfriend.

im not claiming im a victim of sexism. it's not about me. it's about you. it's about the kind of person you are for using that term (while claiming yourself to be a victim for being called a "c***"). but sure, bring up "serial killers" (i love them, huh?) in order to divert attention from yourself.

c*** & mardy cow being equivalent?

im not claiming im a victim of sexism. i certainly dont feel like one. it's not about me. it's about you. it's about the kind of person you are for using that term (while claiming yourself to be a victim for being called a "c***"). but sure, bring up "serial killers" (i love them, huh?) in order to divert attention from yourself.

lots of the UK folk use the term "cow" , who the f*** are you to tell people what the term means generally

I do find people who like Hitler and serial killers f***ing pathetic, they have a go at someone like M , for saying he likes a right-wing party, yet excuse Charles Manson etc moronic

and of course i HAVE been called a c*** many times. one of my favourite things was when dave said something like im the star of the production "look what a c*** i am!". i didnt sulk about it and fancy myself some solid oak standing strong amidst a storm. i just thought it was funny.

yes, they are both equally ubiquitous and redundant online. personally id rather be called a c***.

I respect your wish to be called a c*** - but one is so derogatory it's censored & the other - which is a phrase that means spoilt brat - isn't.

Yes, and it’s also your interpretation of the things that he says. How you individually decide to interpret, what he says.

Yes, I have read plenty of his interviews, but I also don’t dissect and take everything that he says…. literally, like it appears that you do.

Regarding his politics, he made that comment about a shift by the left and right, but that also could mean that he doesn’t feel welcome anywhere. You have a strong need/ desire for him to be left-wing , but it’s of my opinion, there’s no way he could be, because he appears to dislike heavy taxation. Along with his comments about UK immigration would suggest (IMO) that he certainly doesn’t have a left-wing position on immigration or political correctness. Which, of course, is absolutely his right to hold whatever views he wants to hold.

As far as Catholicism goes, some people will say that they’re Catholic till the day that they die, but it doesn’t mean that they practice Catholicism.
It's like the people who quote his biography as if its scripture
They forget the fact he lies his head of. He is a known and proven liar. Fact
Which I do not care about, it's the people who quote his lies and act like it's truth. Its a joke

Morrissey is gaslighter supreme.
You get them , they say "NO Morrissey never had sex in 1984" as if they know

I respect your wish to be called a c*** - but one is so derogatory it's censored & the other - which is a phrase that means spoilt brat - isn't.
are you 80? no one is shocked by the word c*** anymore. i agree, in real life in certain situations coming out of certain mouths it might be jarring. but we've all been called it online, nerak. you arent special.

and of course i HAVE been called a c*** many times. one of my favourite things was when dave said something like im the star of the production "look what a c*** i am!". i didnt sulk about it and fancy myself some solid oak standing strong amidst a storm. i just thought it was funny.

I wasn't complaining about that - I was complaining about being accused of pile-ons... or whatever...

are you 80? no one is shocked by the word c*** anymore. i agree, in real life in certain situations coming out of certain mouths it might be jarring. but we've all been called it online, nerak. you arent special.

It's literally censored, Rifke. That's what the *** are for.

I wasn't complaining about that - I was complaining about being accused of pile-ons... or whatever...
oh i didnt read that. i just read your post about getting death threats and went from there.

i've never seen you be involved in a pile-on.

your style is more that of an annoying bug that wont go away.

Back
Top Bottom