Obsessive compulsive thread moving

The "My Thread is now ruined because someone moved it inappropriately" protest thread

It isn't about the news of her being pregnant. its social commentary on her youth, and her new engagement.

its not OMG Jamie LynS PrEgNanT jiminy crickets

Re: The "My Thread is now ruined because someone moved it inappropriately" protest th

It isn't about the news of her being pregnant. its social commentary on her youth, and her new engagement.

its not OMG Jamie LynS PrEgNanT jiminy crickets

precisely

Re: The "My Thread is now ruined because someone moved it inappropriately" protest th

precisely

Oh HIM, how ironic. My protest thread was moved to another thread. only this thread is in site feedback and its not about feedback, i am venting. I have no interest in giving feedback because it will make no difference, my threads will still be inappropriately moved.

Passive aggressive behavior on this thread

Anyone notice that if certain people don't like you, your stuff gets messed around with more?

I had a perfectly good thread and it was morphed with some other one that didn't match at all except that it was about the same "star". If that was the qualifier to move threads, then there'd be just one HUGE thread in General discussion, since all threads are about Morrissey.

Then I started my protest thread and it was moved to site feedback. the very basis of the thread was to vent, not to offer feedback. I'm pretty sure my feedback about inaccurate thread moving doesn't matter, since a dozen other people have already brought this problem to the forefront but it still continues to go on.

I guess I should just be happy that I don't feel the need to attempt to annoy people I don't like with my faux power via zeroes and ones. I have real life people I can bother.

Oh HIM, how ironic. My protest thread was moved to another thread. only this thread is in site feedback and its not about feedback, i am venting. I have no interest in giving feedback because it will make no difference, my threads will still be inappropriately moved.

anyway, are you still enjoying your new coat?

anyway, are you still enjoying your new coat?

its not so new anymore. and its warm today, but i doubt it will stay warm. stupid maryland.

its not so new anymore. and its warm today, but i doubt it will stay warm. stupid maryland.

you should buy one that's more suitable for the warmer weather, then.

I kinda thought so as well. It was ironic, to say the least.

as i told kilt uncle in another thread, she justified my accusations. I could not be more pleased with the results. Even if no one else noticed, but of course several of us have. I enjoy it when passive aggressive people attempt to push someone and end up looking unintelligent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this bysshe. It's a real classic scene and it's been ages since i've seen it...:)

I'll use any excuse to post a Python clip. Good thing it was actually relevant to the subject. :D

sorry bogs, but I lol'd when I saw your new thread one minute and then merged to this thread the next. You know I still luvs ya frustrated lil heart :)

Anyone notice that if certain people don't like you, your stuff gets messed around with more?

I had a perfectly good thread and it was morphed with some other one that didn't match at all except that it was about the same "star".....

Then I started my protest thread and it was moved to site feedback. the very basis of the thread was to vent, not to offer feedback. I'm pretty sure my feedback about inaccurate thread moving doesn't matter, since a dozen other people have already brought this problem to the forefront but it still continues to go on.

Sorry your threads are being morphed and moved bogs :(.
I completely understand your frustration, and your need to VENT.....
However, keep in mind that many people here have you on "ignore" anyway. ;)

(I hope you know I'm just jokin' :D )

Sorry your threads are being morphed and moved bogs :(.
I completely understand your frustration, and your need to VENT.....
However, keep in mind that many people here have you on "ignore" anyway. ;)

(I hope you know I'm just jokin' :D )

Thanks for quoting what she wrote. :D

Back
Top Bottom