Obsessive compulsive thread moving

i wonder if the mods after 'Obsessive compulsive thread moving' wash their hands a lot as well?

I started a thread recently asking "if The Smiths were to reunite on stage but could only play one song what would you like to hear?"

My thread was MOVED and attached to a thread which asked "If The Smiths were to reform do you think they would do a big stadium tour like The police?"

I understand that repetition can be tiresome and that some threads are moved as they have been placed in the wrong section in error...but I don't understand the action in this case...I was a bit :mad:

That is EXACTLY my point i ahve just made! Thank you. Exact example of a PERSONAL question that is totally SEPEARATE from the origional thread it has been moved to. the question is WHAT SONG WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR. Not DO YOU THINK THEY SHOULD DO A BIG STADIUM... it is a sepeate question, deserving of a SEPERATE thread.

That is EXACTLY my point i ahve just made! Thank you. Exact example of a PERSONAL question that is totally SEPEARATE from the origional thread it has been moved to. the question is WHAT SONG WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR. Not DO YOU THINK THEY SHOULD DO A BIG STADIUM... it is a sepeate question, deserving of a SEPERATE thread.

You'll notice that although many thread merges are entirely justifiable, too many are not--and I think it's clear that the moderator who's responsible for them doesn't even read the threads being merged terribly closely.

You'll notice that although many thread merges are entirely justifiable, too many are not--and I think it's clear that the moderator who's responsible for them doesn't even read the threads being merged terribly closely.

i just have a problem with people who don't make cohesive sentences moving other people's threads around that they probably didn't even read in the first place. I don't think someone has the right to muck with threads when they sometimes can't get their own point across due to language deficiencies...and then said certain someones gets pissed at people because they don't get something they said, and thinks it was an insult when it really wasn't at all *cough*, and when they find out it wasn't an insult, they just ignore the whole situation and don't apologize *cough cough cough*

Last edited:
i just have a problem with people who don't make cohesive sentences moving other people's threads around that they probably didn't even read in the first place. I don't think someone has the right to muck with threads when they sometimes can't get their own point across due to language deficiencies...and then said certain someones gets pissed at people because they don't get something they said, and thinks it was an insult when it really wasn't at all *cough*, and when they find out it wasn't an insult, they just ignore the whole situation and don't apologize *cough cough cough*

i remember that. that was highlarious

To avoid being accused of harrasment by a certain mod AGAIN, can I just ask why this thread was moved?

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=84284

I understand it is GENERAL DISCUSSION about Morrissey, i've read and re-read it, I don't understand why it's Off-Topic. (Not that i particularly agree with the threads point).

You created another account in order to pick on me, what a sad life you have.

This is the only response I get from Kewpie, could another mod please help?

For Kewpie: No it's not to pick on you (READ MY POSTS), please address my origonal question. I have no reason to "PICK" on you at all, My only motive is for the many threads as above. Instead of commenting inside the thread I've come to post here, to stop you claiming that i am picking on you... God this is frustrating...

Last edited:
P.s. If you give me an answer as to why the thread i referred to earlier was moved, and another mod agrees, I will be satisfied.

I can not see that. It would be a very silly and odd thing to do. I know Ripper is not trying to bate you or bully you I suppose things can be taken differently that they might be meant. This is the problems with forums and having things typed out.

This is the only response I get from Kewpie, could another mod please help?

For Kewpie: No it's not to pick on you (READ MY POSTS), please address my origonal question. I have no reason to "PICK" on you at all, My only motive is for the many threads as above. Instead of commenting inside the thread I've come to post here, to stop you claiming that i am picking on you... God this is frustrating...

I think moderating can be a tough job sometimes, also I suppose what one person would leave in one section someone else would not. There is always going to be critisism you only have to look at some of the threads here on the feeback, we do not always get it right but I hope that people can just chill and enjoy the forum and get on is that too much to ask? ;)

Back
Top Bottom