Obsessive compulsive thread moving

I started a thread recently asking "if The Smiths were to reunite on stage but could only play one song what would you like to hear?"

My thread was MOVED and attached to a thread which asked "If The Smiths were to reform do you think they would do a big stadium tour like The police?"

I understand that repetition can be tiresome and that some threads are moved as they have been placed in the wrong section in error...but I don't understand the action in this case...I was a bit :mad:

haha!! that is classic! Kewpie now has a purpose in life! :D

cmon dudes
i got my issues with the mods
but they do this out of the kindness of their hearts :o
&
to any that think i post this as an attempt to *ss kiss :eek:
yOU DEFINITELY AINT KNOW ME @ ALL! :cool:

I would merge all the threads and put them in off-topic and start over?

woa, Kewpie could've said that too :eek:

kewpie made me say that against my will. ;) ;) You fooled me with the underline. I thought you were linking to some substantial evidence of some plot or something. :eek:

seriously, shpuld I splain it all to you? something apparently happened some while back between some people. so now, even though one person might have had a legitimate gripe at the time, (and possibly still does, how would I know?) but then it turns into this thread about moving threads.

maybe it was popular or maybe not, but it turned into a thing where ugly things were said and that is only allowed when I talk about people. :D so stop it already, quit pretending that the site being ugly is your main beef, because it is some other thing. None of my business,really though.

cmon dudes
i got my issues with the mods
but they do this out of the kindness of their hearts :o
&
to any that think i post this as an attempt to *ss kiss :eek:
yOU DEFINITELY AINT KNOW ME @ ALL! :cool:

Yes Robby, but most of them just live and let live... They just do or say something against someone or move threads when the situation really deserves an action, like unbearable trolls or some REAL misplaced new thread... But what Kewpie does is annoying half of the forum!! The aesthetical problem is just a side effect, but the main problem is that Kewpie has the quite special ability to annoy people with her bossy, obsessive behaviour towards anyone who says or start something she doesn't like or agree with... And that started much before she became a mod.

Example: I've never seen Uncleskinny or Sphinx (or the rest of the mods) bossing or scolding anyone for anything said... Much less saying "hey, that was already discussed in this thread, so don't start this new one: link to the old thread"... I mean... We are here to chat and have fun and not to live correcting or bossing people... The only consequence of Kewpie's obsessive maniac desire to keep everything in order and discipline anyone who falls in some forum "misdemeanor" , is that people won't want to post here anymore or start new threads because thanks to her ways, this is not a nice or relaxed place to express themselves anymore.

And Davidt... I was just being ironical in my previous post. Although that was what many thought anyway.

I have this quite simple and logical idea: Why don't they erase INACTIVE threads that are 6 months old or more? That would be a very useful measure... if you make a search here you will find threads from 2004 or older!!! And I don't think anyone is gonna "resurrect" them, so just erase them all and the problem will be solved... Well... I hope they can be erased.

What an idot to say erase the old threads of the forums!!!

The one of the important purposes of the site is the archives of the last 10 years of The Smiths and Morrissey related topics discussed by various peoples all over the world.

There is no other site which maintains such archives.

Your children and grandchildren will be extreamly embarssed to find your posts from the archives.

What an idot to say erase the old threads of the forums!!!

The one of the important purposes of the site is the archives of the last 10 years of The Smiths and Morrissey related topics discussed by various peoples all over the world.

There is no other site which maintains such archives.

Your children and grandchildren will be extreamly embarssed to find your posts from the archives.

Hahahahahahahahahaa... ROTFLMAO!!!! Oh Gosh Kewpie... You have no cure, don't you... I wouldn't want to be in your psychatrist shoes...
Yes... My daughter and her children will be in 25 more years reading these posts with such embarrasement they will want to change their last name out of shame... They will search 30 years of archived posts to discover their grandma was a disgrace to their DNA... hahahahahaha....

Idot?? What's an idot?? A new Apple product? I-Dot? A new portable internet device maybe? Hahaha... Thank you for arising my creative humor... That's probably the best you can do when you write such "idot" words in front of the whole forum... Who's the "idot" now?

Over and out.

i don't think erasing threads is a good idea...there are threads that pop up and last for months...even years...i don't see Frink thread for example losing momentum. To have it canceled after 6 months is not good.

The solution is to have Kewpie step down as moderator. I can only assume Davidt invited her to be a moderator after she annoyed him about repeat threads and lack of traffic control by the other moderators. I don't blame davidt for giving in to Kewpie's OCD demands, but it is hurting the forum.

Davidt needs to take away moderator privileges from Kewpie. However, since he may not want to offend and hurt people's feelings, it's best if Kewpie just simply stepped down.

There's more to life than moderating Morrissey-solo you know ...

Hahahahahahahahahaa... ROTFLMAO!!!! Oh Gosh Kewpie... You have no cure, don't you... I wouldn't want to be in your psychatrist shoes...
Yes... My daughter and her children will be in 25 more years reading these posts with such embarrasement they will want to change their last name out of shame... They will search 30 years of archived posts to discover their grandma was a disgrace to their DNA... hahahahahaha....

Idot?? What's an idot?? A new Apple product? I-Dot? A new portable internet device maybe? Hahaha... Thank you for arising my creative humor... That's probably the best you can do when you write such "idot" words in front of the whole forum... Who's the "idot" now?

Over and out.

hahaha...you made me laugh! I haven't read this whole conversation going on, but I can only imagine the laughter it would give me.:D I love your sarcasm Ceci.....:D

Thank you westendgirl! Thank you!! It was easy, like the perfect pass to score a goal without the goalkeeper, couldn't miss it :D

And, dear Wink Wink... I was just talking (and I wrote it on capital letters in the post) about INACTIVE threads... Of course that old threads that have activity mustn't be erased, it has no sense, but those that have few posts and lasted nothing, could be perfectly erased I guess...

And I'm glad WW that you exposed something pretty strong: Kewpie's resignation... I thought it, but since you said it first it's good for davidt to know that I'm not the only one who thinks and feels the same. Indeed, I do think that davidt offered her the mod position RIGHT BECAUSE OF her OCD NATURAL behaviour, but I think that things have gone too far and if Kewpie has two fingers of forehead, she must resign her moderator rights NOW... Otherwise the riot and mutiny will be only a matter of time in this forum.

the riot and mutiny will be only a matter of time in this forum.

really?
the riot & mutiny
hmm, I wonder if any other than me is qualified to lead such
cuz guess what?

I am tired of fighting.... from where the sun now stands, I will fight no more.
Narsil.jpg
:o

Thank you westendgirl! Thank you!! It was easy, like the perfect pass to score a goal without the goalkeeper, couldn't miss it :D

And, dear Wink Wink... I was just talking (and I wrote it on capital letters in the post) about INACTIVE threads... Of course that old threads that have activity mustn't be erased, it has no sense, but those that have few posts and lasted nothing, could be perfectly erased I guess...

And I'm glad WW that you exposed something pretty strong: Kewpie's resignation... I thought it, but since you said it first it's good for davidt to know that I'm not the only one who thinks and feels the same. Indeed, I do think that davidt offered her the mod position RIGHT BECAUSE OF her OCD NATURAL behaviour, but I think that things have gone too far and if Kewpie has two fingers of forehead, she must resign her moderator rights NOW... Otherwise the riot and mutiny will be only a matter of time in this forum.

Haha, your very welcome! You are defintely my kinda girl :D......enjoyed every moment of reading that. :D

Back
Top Bottom