Obama Won!!

AMERICA JUST PROMOTED ROBBERY OF THE WORST KIND

Surely they did that with the Bush win in 2000.

2278343462_30ec4c5dd8_o.jpg

Congrats to all the Democrats on here for a historical victory....:guitar:

I knew Bush couldn't last..:p

Re: Obama did it!!!!

When I saw the title of this I thought you were accusing him of something!:p

Truly great news!!!!
I especially like that Mr Obama is going to get his kids a cute little puppy when they go to live in The White House!
So happy.....

This is great news. I sent in my absentee ballot and stayed up all night just to hear the news.

I left America to bum around Eastern Europe after Bush was re-elected. At least that\'s what I tell people, but actually I\'m a writer/journalist. This news of Obama winning made me extremely happy. I\'ll be back in the states soon. My fellow American expats are celebrating. The world is celebrating. America does not look scary.

p.s. I\'m a cat person. I think Obama should get the girls a kitten or two.

This is great news. I sent in my absentee ballot and stayed up all night just to hear the news.

I left America to bum around Eastern Europe after Bush was re-elected. At least that\'s what I tell people, but actually I\'m a writer/journalist. This news of Obama winning made me extremely happy. I\'ll be back in the states soon. My fellow American expats are celebrating. The world is celebrating. America does not look scary.

WTF is up with your apostrophes?

hmmmm

Why you add \ when you use apostrophe? :confused:

Ooops NRitH beat me.

I have no idea why it did that. Strange. It may be a browser settings. Let me try to figure it out.

Test\'s

Well this is embarrassing. I am going to have to figure it out at some other time.

haahah wow
i was just reading the kkk website.i wanted to read their reaction.though disturbing, it is also quite hilarious in a wow these people exist kind of way.

lets just say the y did not vote for obama :p

haahah wow
i was just reading the kkk website.i wanted to read their reaction.though disturbing, it is also quite hilarious in a wow these people exist kind of way.

lets just say the y did not vote for obama :p

Haha, I like how they say that they are spreading a message of love, not hate. :rolleyes:

OMG they called Obama a mulatto! :mad:

Haha, I like how they say that they are spreading a message of love, not hate. :rolleyes:

OMG they called Obama a mulatto! :mad:

yes, they now try to claim they do not hate blacks but just want sperate nations.i think david duke tried to give a cuter look to the kkk.all lovey dovey.:rolleyes:

Tags
bye bye mccan't/failin' pilf thank god
Back
Top Bottom