Obama Won!!

I don't think it's hit me yet. I feel awesome though.

seeing him up there and hearing him speak, for the first time, knowing he will be our president. too much. everyone on stage hugging, the music! f***, i wanna cuddle, im all alone!!! hahaha :(:p

ahhhhh, Biden and his momma!!!

seeing him up there and hearing him speak, for the first time, knowing he will be our president. too much. everyone on stage hugging, the music! f***, i wanna cuddle, im all alone!!! hahaha :(:p

ahhhhh, Biden and his momma!!!

*e-cuddle*

I can't wait until WE win! :D

If Theo was here tonight, This thread would be 445 pages by now.

Where'd Corrissey go? Did she pass out? :confused:

Here :D and hey, I only had a few beers! :mad: :rolleyes:

I've been crying tears of joy :tears: What a man, what a speech, what a moment in history. It's all so moving & inspiring how he's brought a nation together. THANK GOD the right man won. :guitar:

I can't wait to see the puppy he gets his girls! :sweet:

nope, California most a bunch of backwards people that hate those that are different or which they simply do not understand :confused:

uhhhg

i'm gunna have to kick some ass at school tomorrow

Only 11% of the votes are in on Prop 8.

Either way, I hope they don't start putting Ministers in Jail or changing our kids text books.

Here :D and hey, I only had a few beers! :mad: :rolleyes:

I've been crying tears of joy :tears: What a man, what a speech, what a moment in history. It's all so moving & inspiring how he's brought a nation together. THANK GOD the right man won. :guitar:

I can't wait to see the puppy he gets his girls! :sweet:

im out of wine! how sad!!!

but Obama is our pres! how AWESOME!!!

*hugz all around*

I love everyone tonight!

and like Obama said....not everyone voted for him. but I truly believe he'll prove them wrong.

my "friend" changed her myspace status to "america has died." :rolleyes: whatever. i wont let her kill my buzz. :cool:

im out of wine! how sad!!!

but Obama is our pres! how AWESOME!!!

*hugz all around*

I love everyone tonight!

and like Obama said....not everyone voted for him. but I truly believe he'll prove them wrong.

my "friend" changed her myspace status to "america has died." :rolleyes: whatever. i wont let her kill my buzz. :cool:
good for you nugzie, but i am gonna give Obama til valentine's day :cool:
to 'show me his love for all of us' :o

Thank CHRIST!!! The first election day in 8 years that hasn't ended with me cursing and throwing stuff at the tv.

What a relief!

Hmm, I hope they get a puppy from the pound.

Hello neonmad! Love the sig :cool: I agree with the puppy pound idea too.

I just remembered, as states were closing, Oprah was interviewed at the rally tonight. She said she had voted last week and that near her polling place, there is a drug rehab center. She had met some of the people in line, many of them voting for the first time ever. And she said to the reporter, "We need all the votes we can get! We'll even take drug addicts votes!" :eek: :o I was like...:doh: :rolleyes: I bet that's going to come up somewhere... *damage control*

Speaking of drugs, I just took 1/2 a Xanax so I can get some sleep! :p

Tomorrow...it has really come! :guitar:

Hiya :)
That would be one drawback of a President Winfrey, I guess.;) But it's no biggie.
Pleasant dreams, Corrissey (sounds likely tonight!)

pilf, haha

Tags
bye bye mccan't/failin' pilf thank god
Back
Top Bottom