O2 Wireless Roll Call Thread

Apart from Brel who said not wearing a Morrissey Tshirt, you can talk to people who are wearing Morrissey Tshirt or find photos of them from the following threads:

Members Pics
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=58155

Morrissey's male fans frink thread
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=83223

Morrissey's female fans frink thread
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=82782

;)

You know my wardrobe better than I do?

I can't remember saying that, but you are right!!

I'll be in London from thursday so I'll have a look what the pub's like.
But who is who once we meet up on friday?

Hi Patten

Did you have a look at the Carpenters pub? Was it ok?

If we do meet there - who is up for it?
Maurice E?
MadameChaos?
Virgil Tracy?
Who else?

Say from 1pm on the 4th July?

Hi Patten

Did you have a look at the Carpenters pub? Was it ok?

If we do meet there - who is up for it?
Maurice E?
MadameChaos?
Virgil Tracy?
Who else?

Say from 1pm on the 4th July?

Sounds fine to me!

Shall I make up some Je Suis <Insert User Name> t-shirts made up to help people spot each other?

BGCTMO33.jpg

In this style of course? Thoughts?

Hi Paulc,

I'll be in London from Thursday meaning July 3th so I haven't been to the pub yet.
Might come by 1 pm and see if my English is well enough to have a conversation.
Also depends on wether some groups I want to see are on early.
Isn't there a wetherspoon pub nearby ' The Tyburn ' at Edgware Road.
Or are these terrible places to visit. ( the drinks are much cheaper from what I heard).

I'll be there. I have been thinking I was in Tunisia over the festival. & it's only just occured to me, it's actually the month after. So very happy indeed.:D

cheapest site for tickets?

Personalised T-Shirts

Shall I make up some Je Suis <Insert User Name> t-shirts made up to help people spot each other?

BGCTMO33.jpg

In this style of course? Thoughts?

Well, I for one would love one. But I am a tiny wee female and would need a small ladies size, preferably tightish fitting as I am so pathetically small... how much and would it be possible for this little Kitty?

I'll be wearing my new Moz t-shirt on the day anyway and quite a few people know me by now!

How excited are we?

A little bit I hope!

I'm now definitly going! Can anyone answer this: What time do you think it will be finished, I'll have to head straight home afterwards, need to sort out train times and stuff.

Re: Personalised T-Shirts

Well, I for one would love one. But I am a tiny wee female and would need a small ladies size, preferably tightish fitting as I am so pathetically small... how much and would it be possible for this little Kitty?

I'll be wearing my new Moz t-shirt on the day anyway and quite a few people know me by now!

How excited are we?

A little bit I hope!

Leave it with me, any other requests and I'll see what I can do, no promises!!

I'll be there... with my heart on a string...

See you all...

please, please, please let me get a sunny day...

The great and shambolic pre wireless meet up

The thoughts about a few beers etc before at a particular place seem to have been submerged. I'll be on my own for the first time in years at a Morrissey gig so would really like to hook up with like minded souls beforehand for some blah blah blah et al. Is ther anything happening really. I have a ticket for the loop after which should be cool, but I donmt plan on going into HYde Park until later so anyone else in the same boat.

Ciao

Back
Top Bottom