O2 Wireless dvd

anyone know how much he is looking for dvd?

cossy

Now we can all invest in HD Video Cameras and sell our recordings on Ebay!

If I can get my hands on a copy I'll gladly share.Someone has to start the ball rolling.Unless there is someone who already has a copy and would be willing to stick it on smithtorrents or burn to disc and we can send s.a.e and supply the blank dvd...any takers ?

Now we can all invest in HD Video Cameras and sell our recordings on Ebay!

Very noble, so how many shows have YOU recorded then?

Grim

I bought a copy off ebay for £12, I copied it for someone on facebook and sent them it, the quality is fine. Id be happy to upload it somewhere for you all to download but not sure how to go about it?

filming supposedly one of your favorite artists and selling the dvds for profit? lame, lame, lame. At most this guy should be charging for the blank dvd and a stamp or better still post a torrent for free! How do these people sleep at night?

I don't have a problem with someone filiming the show and selling it since he/she made the effort and took the risk. I DO have a problem with someone buying it from him and then turning and selling it themselves for profit.

Did anyone get a response from the email adddress seen on you tube?

Just wondering what the cost is?

cossy

I've not had any reply to my email.It was on ebay for £10.99 but unfortunately
it was taken off for some reason.Don't know if it was the same seller as youtube.

I've ordered a copy of this too - I've seen the discussion on smithstorrents - not yet appeared but I'll help when it does.

Back
Top Bottom