NYC Sons & Heirs w/Radiohead Tribute July 13th Gramercy Theatre

Discussion in 'Events' started by mistermarr, Jul 4, 2019.

By mistermarr on Jul 4, 2019 at 3:51 AM
  1. mistermarr

mistermarr Guitarist in The Sons & Heirs

Home Page:
    http://thesonsandheirs.com
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2019

Comments

Discussion in 'Events' started by mistermarr, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Emotional Guide Dog
      Emotional Guide Dog
      I'm surprised Morrissey tribute bands haven't started moving from 'A Tribute to...' to 'A less twatty version of...'
      • Funny Funny x 1
    2. A Man Escaped
      A Man Escaped
      Maybe Peter Katsis can approach them about getting a support slot for one of his clients.

Just teasing!
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    3. bored
      bored
      Why are these ads always posted a few days before the show instead of a couple weeks out so people who might want to make a trip can have some time to plan?

Are the venues/bands not asking for this to be promoted until it's about to happen?
    4. mistermarr
      mistermarr
      Hi bored! Thanks for your feedback. We always post early on the 'events' forum, and if decide to sponsor a post we do it the week of the show, but maybe we'll try that earlier. We also have an email list, and share on social media earlier. Hit me up I'll make sure you know about the next one!
      • Informative Informative x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Sounds great! A nice safe space where we can enjoy the music of the smiths without fear of big bad morrisseys opinions. Heaven forbid he have a different opinion then the virtue signaling crybabies who now want to boycott his shows