NYC Pre-morrissey meetup

Kanoshiro

Bigmouth Strikes Again
Anyone interested in a PRE-MORRISSEY GROUP meetup before WEBSTER HALL or CARNEGIE HALL?

It'll be awesome to get a group together and have several drinks (i could find some happy hours) at a nice pub before heading to the concert and shelling out watered down $8 drinks at Webster!

The place of choice for almost every NYC show for any band is usually Stout.

Just saying.

is that where we went?

yes - and on my facebook it is where the majority of the inside pictures were taken from the MSG Buffett shows.

Re: Pre-morrissey meetup

I love this place and its right around the corner from WH but as the show is general admission I will be queueing all day..maybe afterwards

http://www.nevadasmiths.net/

I agree. Boyfriend and I are down for a meetup, but for afterwards. It will be too stressful before the show because all everyone will have on their minds is who can run faster to get in line..lol

Re: Pre-morrissey meetup

I agree. Boyfriend and I are down for a meetup, but for afterwards. It will be too stressful before the show because all everyone will have on their minds is who can run faster to get in line..lol

BTW...what time is everyone getting on line? I was going for noon since it's in the middle of the week but it is NYC so..that's probably WAY to late :)
I'm going to take the day off, but I'm known for never getting out of bed for anything!!

Back
Top Bottom