NYC Hammerstein pre-sale date announced

what is best avaiable(seats) ? is this floor or balcony ?

they have
BEST AVAIABLE

SECOND LEVEL MEZZANINE (UNASSIGNED SEATING)
US $65.00

FIRST LEVEL MEZZANINE (UNASSIGNED SEATING)
US $65.00

FLOOR (STANDING ROOM)
US $65.00

but what is best avaiable . i guess right and left( next to the stage) balcony and the front floor seats? but a you cant choose if you type in best avaiable if you want balcony or floor? SO THEY GIVE YOU wHATEVER THEY WANTED ? but nevermind iI doubt i will went through today?

I dunno, I just tried 50 Cent tickets and it found some tickets. Could they really be sold out?

Hell, at this point, just go to the 50 Cent show and forget Moz. This is too stressful ;)

HAHAHA! I just looked at other local shows, and there's an American Idols Live show sponsored by, wait for it, Pop-Tarts!

13687a.gif

maybe the presale if off because true to you says nothing about a pre-sale or a password for the presale on their front page...go take a look...

what is best avaiable(seats) ? is this floor or balcony ?

they have
BEST AVAIABLE

SECOND LEVEL MEZZANINE (UNASSIGNED SEATING)
US $65.00

FIRST LEVEL MEZZANINE (UNASSIGNED SEATING)
US $65.00

FLOOR (STANDING ROOM)
US $65.00

but what is best avaiable . i guess right and left( next to the stage) balcony and the front floor seats? but a you cant choose if you type in best avaiable if you want balcony orfloor? but nevermind iI doubt i will went through today?

Definitely floor, if you want any chance of getting up close and personal with Morrissey. Of course, then you'll also get up close and personal with hundreds of sweaty, drunk fans all night.

I hope their not planning on releasing the tickets at a later hour...it's not like we all have to work..fu**ing ticketmaster ...:mad:

I know right..Ive spent over a half an hour on this already..
I know as soon as I go to lunch they'll show up

It looks like theyre sold out but I dont know how thats possible. I'm able to actually search for tickets with the password but it says none available.

ok NOW...it's NOT EVEN LETTING ME put a password in OR pick seats..its juts brings me to a page that says..SORRY...
I guess we have to wait till Saturday...I'll get my zanax ready for another round of this...

ok NOW...it's NOT EVEN LETTING ME put a password in OR pick seats..its juts brings me to a page that says..SORRY...
I guess we have to wait till Saturday...I'll get my zanax ready for another round of this...

You said it!

This whole process and ticketmaster itself is complete bullshit!!!!

i wish it had internet at home so i will lay awake tonight and go to the library as soon as they open...tomorrow...Tomorrow
Will it really come ?
And if it does come
Will I still be Human ? (i doubt it )
All I ask of you is one thing that you never do

aaarghhh

Same here, no luck. Hope that the 2 minutes to fill out the screen with all your details (if you ever get that far) will take just as long as the 1 minute they say it takes for you to wait...:p (it's really stressing having to fill it out in such short time, and I do have an account, but cannot login)

Sounds a total nightmare. Glad I decided to wait until Saturday but work is closed and my home PC broadband is not working properly - hope Virgin sort themselves out in time for then. Good luck everyone. PS Sistasheila - I have no idea what 1 or 2 blocks is - sorry.

Yep! Nothing! Nada! Zilch! Ticketmaster has always been a complete joke!! It is really annoying!!!!!!

so has ANYONE on here gotten a ticket(s) to any night????

I was only looking at Sat and Sun with NO luck whatsoever.

i doubt its sold out as they state in their FAQ they only sell limited amount tix at PRESALE so this cant happen but i am afraid we will have the same problem on SAturday cause too many people will try to buy tixs at the same time..and the sitw will not be aviable too
imaybe even more than at the presale....
somebody tried to buy tix for the la or sf shows what was your experiences

and when you tRed To buy the tickets for the NY show that was canceled do you had the same problems then you/we did now?

Back
Top Bottom