NYC Hammerstein pre-sale date announced

The lady at ticketmaster has no idea why there were no tickets at exactly 10am..they can't see them over the phone till Saturday, but she is transferring ..NEVERMIND...THEY DISCONNECTED ME..
*&&^*&%&^%)(*&())_(

At least the captchas are amusing: "ashweed," "hagbut," "marmose."

Note to self: if you just hit the back button when you get the "no tickets available" page, it'll take you back to a new captcha--you don't have to re-enter the number of tickets and the presale password.

The lady at ticketmaster has no idea why there were no tickets at exactly 10am..they can't see them over the phone till Saturday, but she is transferring ..NEVERMIND...THEY DISCONNECTED ME..
*&&^*&%&^%)(*&())_(

Assholes. I've also seen this page twice, so there's definitely a problem:

There was a problem processing your request.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

(0x100084) If you submitted an order, and are not sure if it went through please check Order History or contact Customer Service.

*I STILL can't even get to a screen past where you enter your number of tickets etc!

It's not just problems with tix for Moz.
Their whole site seems to be affected.
I just "tried" for Jimmy Buffett tickets (I know...:rolleyes: ) and the same thing happens.
Seems to me like it happens as soon as you have to get into the "secure" part of TM.

*I STILL can't even get to a screen past where you enter your number of tickets etc!

You don't see the captcha page, you know, where they ask you to enter the text that you see in some box filled with squiggly lines or multiple colors? Try a different browser. Those captcha images are hosted by akamai.net, not ticketmaster.com, so if you're using Firefox with AdBlock, you may not be seeing them.

youre right jose i tried to create an account half an hour ago/an hour ago but the s site loaded and loaded anf then :
navigationsmistake please try again...

It loads and loads for like 3 minutes then goes to "this page can not be displayed"

yep.
This is madness. I've been trying for the past 20 minutes. I called ticketmaster and the girl tells me its soldout already:rolleyes: yeah right. I'm on hold again with ticketmaster.

I as soon as anything loads after I enter the password, number of tix etc, it just go to "page cannot be displayed"

I just "tried" for Jimmy Buffett tickets (I know...:rolleyes: ) and the same thing happens.
Seems to me like it happens as soon as you have to get into the "secure" part of TM.

Interesting. But sistasheila, I already had a Ticketmaster account, and I had no trouble logging in--that would presumably be part of the secure site. But I don't feel like risking logging out and back in again to test that theory :)

Ticketmaster stands by it's phrase..THEY GO ON SALE SAT...
I even had the guy go on their web site and try with me and he didn't get anything..so he says their sold..which I told him there's NO WAY they were sold out a 1/2 of a minute or tickets did not get released to ticketmaster yet.
I have acid reflux from the stress this morning.............

DC worked! Too bad I'll be out of f***ing town for a business trip!

Decent seats, too:

Morrissey
Dar Constitution Hall, Washington, DC
Fri, Nov 2, 2007 08:00 PM
Your Ticket(s)
Section
Row
Seats
Description
ORCH
P
122 - 124
PRICE LEVEL 1
ORCHESTRA SEATING
Type
2 Internet Presale

Ticket Price
US $64.00 x 2

Convenience Charge
US $11.15 x 2

Building Facility Charge
US $1.00 x 2

I dunno, I just tried 50 Cent tickets and it found some tickets. Could they really be sold out?

Ticketmaster stands by it's phrase..THEY GO ON SALE SAT...
I even had the guy go on their web site and try with me and he didn't get anything..so he says their sold..which I told him there's NO WAY they were sold out a 1/2 of a minute or tickets did not get released to ticketmaster yet.
I have acid reflux from the stress this morning.............

Which means that there's no presale?!? That's when the general public tix go on sale!

Is anyone still not able to get ANYTHING? i.e. you can't even get to a page past the password and ticket number page?!!!

Back
Top Bottom