'Nutter magazine covers' thread

Franzanna, Could it be the tabloid "Weekly World News," it's black and white, and featured the infamous bat baby/boy that your were thinking of?

Franzanna, Could it be the tabloid "Weekly World News," it's black and white, and featured the infamous bat baby/boy that your were thinking of?

No, although it doesn't really matter. I think there is more than one magazine like it. The ones I've read (my mother used to bring them home from work sometimes) were in colour, and the readers would send in their own extraordinary stories. I'm not sure whether you get them outside of Britain, but I'm assuming you do. I might see one in the newsagent at some point. I won't be able to do any for this weekend, though, so there's no rush.

:thumb: This thread has the potential to beat the Frink thread viewcount!

Good work everybody and well, Franzanna, I don't know what they made you drink in Budapest but it's worked wonders for your inspiration.:lbf:

:thumb: This thread has the potential to beat the Frink thread viewcount!

Good work everybody and well, Franzanna, I don't know what they made you drink in Budapest but it's worked wonders for your inspiration.:lbf:

Are you from the future? :eek: I'm going next Thursday. :p

Are you from the future? :eek: I'm going next Thursday. :p

:)lbf:) Yes I am! Anyway I'm never far from the mark so I bet you've already started drinking in preparation! Useful if you bump into a local drinking pro that hangs around here! :lbf:

I can just picture you two drunkenly singing "fisherman's blues" in a local watering hole now...:thumb:

Found it.

2235368034a8108006281l.jpg

I actually thought this was real when i first saw it! (was too busy figuring how i could get my hands on a copy or three and not paying full attention) and I was, to say the least a LITTLE disappointed when i realised it wasn't... :blushing::lbf:

weare.jpg

dogfancy.jpg

catfancy.jpg

These People ones are a bit repetitive, so just a couple:
people11.jpg

people12.jpg

I also made one with a pregnant Morrissey, but I dare not post it and be banned:D

I'd say the Playgirl one is 100% plausible :D
Love the People quote: "I don't want to be on your cover." Very Moz :lbf:

Here we go... This will presumably come a few months after the NME and OK! ones. ;)
Anglersmail.jpg

Franzanna,

LMAO!!!! This one had me in stitches all weekend. :lbf: (I think it has to do with Mozzer's expression!) Hilarious. Thanks! :thumb:

Re: 'Nutter doggy covers' thread

Dear Di,

I'd like to suscribe to FancyDog sorry DogFancy and Dog's World, please. (surprised?)

(I have to say, Lili Sheppard looks like a right bitch.)

And I wonder where they found a dog mad enough to taste that pervert's cooking. :eek: It's obvious he's about to poison that innocent golden retriever.
I hope Dog's world will cover the trial if he does?

Oh and, a subscription to the British Veg because it's really really stylish and would impress the gentry when they look for something to read in the privy.

The cheque's on its way to Paraguay.

yours sincerely,

B.
(oh by the way :thumb::thumb::thumb:)

I can't remember the names of any of those crazy magazines that have all these mad, mad stories in them. Their articles usually have titles that look like they were made up by rolling dice with different words on, e.g. 'I ran over my nephew because he was sleeping with my best friend', 'My sister had an affair with my husband because she couldn't find a sperm donor', etc. Can anyone help me? I'm working on a special edition of Angler's Mail right now, so there's no rush. :thumb:
Like "Take a Break"??:o

Back
Top Bottom