'Nutter magazine covers' thread

Here we go... This will presumably come a few months after the NME and OK! ones. ;)
Anglersmail.jpg

Here we go... This will presumably come a few months after the NME and OK! ones. ;)
Anglersmail.jpg

:rofl::nicethread:

I think Dicartright did a Men's health one, I'll have a search.

Found it.

2235368034a8108006281l.jpg

Good night Puppet on a String, sweet dreams . . . . sweet puppy too.

Night night every one - you are all very funny and sweet, thank you, oh - and which Thunderbird character puppet do you think Morrissey most looks like?

I think he looks like Virgil Tracy in the above covers!

:):)

See you . . . in far off places . . . :blushing:

xxx

Anglersmail.jpg

Found it.

2235368034a8108006281l.jpg

Brilliant. Just brilliant. I'm just imagining Moz as a fisherman out on a boat on the Norfolk coast (I went to the coast today and I think all the fish fumes may have addled my brains). :lbf:

Last edited:
Dealing with the Post Party Blues?

:laughing:

Dad Morrissey to his teary-eyed 4-year-old: "Now honey, everyone has left and we need to clean up the backyard. Can you please be reasonable about this? Maybe we can watch some Blue's Clues after we wash the cake off the chaize loungers. There, there."

Dealing with the Post Party Blues?

:laughing:

Dad Morrissey to his teary-eyed 4-year-old: "Now honey, everyone has left and we need to clean up the backyard. Can you please be reasonable about this? Maybe we can watch some Blue's Clues after we wash the cake off the chaize loungers. There, there."

Oh Gawd..I was actually able to envision this in my mind hearing his voice, and it made me gag :sick:

Oh Gawd..I was actually able to envision this in my mind hearing his voice, and it made me gag :sick:

No way, he'd make a wonderful dad. :sweet:

He would, I don't contest that. But I'd be sooooooooooo incredibly jealous of his kid :blushing: :o

I know because that kid would get to sit in dad's lap anytime, anywhere. And held.

Back
Top Bottom