Nugz, Happy Belated Birthday.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I can't remember what I was doing that day but it was very distracting and I wasn't online much. Then I wanted to draw you a picture or something but more stuff happened. Then I was just going to type something but it was way too late and the thread disappeared so it had reached that awkward stage. Now I'm giving you the same exact thing I gave EPBabe, but I hope you like it. I paste it with love.

beer.jpg

Nugz, my story is a little different. I saw that you had a birthday thread and I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, but lots of people had already, and you'd already thanked them, and I felt like I was too late, but I did wish you a Happy Birthday.

Now that there is another chance I am taking advantage right away. Obama's Inaugural Speech inspired me to take more personal responsibility, so I'm righting my wrong. :D

I'm ben. I'm a twat.

I can't remember what I was doing that day but it was very distracting and I wasn't online much. Then I wanted to draw you a picture or something but more stuff happened. Then I was just going to type something but it was way too late and the thread disappeared so it had reached that awkward stage. Now I'm giving you the same exact thing I gave EPBabe, but I hope you like it. I paste it with love.

beer.jpg

ha. thx CG. you are sweet. :)
Nugz, my story is a little different. I saw that you had a birthday thread and I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, but lots of people had already, and you'd already thanked them, and I felt like I was too late, but I did wish you a Happy Birthday.

Now that there is another chance I am taking advantage right away. Obama's Inaugural Speech inspired me to take more personal responsibility, so I'm righting my wrong. :D

thanks Dave. and I'm glad Obama has inspired you.
I'm ben. I'm a twat.

hi Ben

Tags
teh nugz birfdaiz
Back
Top Bottom