NRITH Boardicides???

when it comes to the trolls of chat, there is no "why" Cassie :straightface:

Robby, you're a moron. Above you say that you have these amazing suspicions which you don't have the balls to post, and then you say that there is no reason. If you suspect someone was behind this you must have some reason for suspecting them.

I was at work when it happened but it sounds like it was pretty awesome. For the record Jason has made false accusations and gathered information about several people. It would be hard to finger a suspect. Unless you can read.

He's a stalker. Look at the thread about Morrissey's PA.

You're a stalker as well, Robby, so I can see where you would have some sympathy, but Jason brought it on himself, as you bring your troubles on yourself.

He made a comment about the wrong person and that person reacted in a way that some might think was going too far, but he asked for it. Too bad.

i just reread the pa thread and i dont see anything stalkerish . what am i mising ?

i guess Dave means how he googled, facebooked, and look through the person's friends.

but that's nothing. it's the internet. if you're on it , you're asking to be searched. especially with google, especially with facebook, myspace, twitter, whatever.

i guess Dave means how he googled, facebooked, and look through the person's friends.

but that's nothing. it's the internet. if you're on it , you're asking to be searched. especially with google, especially with facebook, myspace, twitter, whatever.

Right. and that's what happened to him. right?

but no, saying "post her picture" shows a disregard for the person. we've been through this before. When people posted pictures here from their photobucket accounts he would follow the link back to look at their other pictures. That's possible, and sure, they didn't make their accounts private, but doing it is weird. It's stalker behavior.

When I wrote about some tax issues I was having he brought it up months later. I had forgotten I wrote it. He said that the IRS would be interested in it.

He tried to see if anyone knew my ebay seller name or could help him find it, months after I had made it clear that I'd prefer he didn't attempt to gather information on me.

He's an asshole. Good riddance.

Focusing on the incident about Morrissey's PA and pretending that it doesn't reveal his mentality is disingenuous.

Look retard , i haven't a clue as to what you are babbling on about . So just keep shuffling along f***nut . You don't know me .

did she say there were other guys there?
were there other guys there?
well, tell me this

how the f*** she knew I was with them other girls then
when the whole club packed wait a minute let me finish what I've got to say
i've been with you five years and you listening to your motherf***ing girlfriends
I dont know why you f*** with them all jealous no man havin ass hoes anyway
real talk

:rolleyes:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1144323&postcount=50
whistling.gif

Last edited:
were there other guys there?
well, tell me this

how the f*** she knew I was with them other girls then
when the whole club packed wait a minute let me finish what I've got to say
i've been with you five years and you listening to your motherf***ing girlfriends
I dont know why you f*** with them all jealous no man havin ass hoes anyway
real talk

Now really , you people are about f***ing stupid .
You babble on to someone you don't even have a clue who they are as if you really do know them .
Hate to break it to you c*** but i am not who you think i am .
I am actually joanofarcswalkman returned and NOT the person you think .

Heh , what a bunch of high schoolish nerds we have here .
You people are about the saddest idiots on the internet .

Last edited:
Now really , you people are about f***ing stupid .
You babble on to someone you don't even have a clue who they are as if you really do know them .
Hate to break it to you c*** but i am not who you think i am .
I am actually joanofarcswalkman returned and NOT the person you think .

Heh , what a bunch of high schoolish nerds we have here .
You people are about the saddest f***s on the internet .

the next time your ass get horny
go f*** one of your funky ass friends
hell yeah, you probably doing that shit anyway

Tags
.h to the izzo .v to the izzay 1morechromosome boardicides lol framed fuck u|nrithftw get a life getalifeplz gr8threadname<3 jealous cunts kewpie sucks not again nrithsucks onemore=joy shut it! stfunrith the r
Back
Top Bottom