NRITH Boardicides???

some people on this board just like to argue back and forth. i guess it goes on in the chat too. maybe it starts in the chat.

it's all fun and games until someone gets called a child molester.

I've never been to the chat but this sounds like bottom of the barrel stuff.

Solow new lows.:(

I go on the chat to berate Morrissey with a couple of others, but it just went too far talking about that stuff. One of the trolls called me a "sad bitch"...Yeah, I'M sad...

Seems like chat is full of assholes. Don't we get enough of those here? :rolleyes:

When I see people copying and pasting conversations all over solo, I get a little nervous (for whoever) and thank my stars I'm not on it. Seems evil. If you know stuff about me, I told you here (and you remembered! aww ;p) but if you use it enough against me.... you are ZAPPED. I've heard about some serious beatdowns over there...and the ones that went back for more :crazy: NRITH, it's best to stay out (tho I'm sure you talk a good game ;):thumb:)

I hope he's not banned. Wouldn't it say Banned as his user title? Hmm, perhaps he is just one tech step ahead of the mods. :cool:

Last edited:
hmmmmmm

Seems like chat is full of assholes. Don't we get enough of those here? :rolleyes:

When I see people copying and pasting conversations all over solo, I get a little nervous (for whoever) and thank my stars I'm not on it. Seems evil. If you know stuff about me, I told you here (and you remembered! aww but if you use it enough against me.... you are ZAPPED. I've heard about some serious beatdowns over there...and the ones that went back for more :crazy: NRITH, it's best to stay out (tho I'm sure you talk a good game

I hope he's not banned. Wouldn't it say Banned as his user title? Hmm, perhaps he is just one tech step ahead of the mods. :cool:

FYI, NRitH's latest self-made exile is nothing to do with the moderators.
He encouraged some chatroom trolls to register to the forums which seemed to lead the repercussions.

Last edited:
Tags
.h to the izzo .v to the izzay 1morechromosome boardicides lol framed fuck u|nrithftw get a life getalifeplz gr8threadname<3 jealous cunts kewpie sucks not again nrithsucks onemore=joy shut it! stfunrith the r
Back
Top Bottom