NRITH Boardicides???

Not Right In The Head really is Not Right In The Head after seen his list of Ghosties... he will be missed :(

Yes... I have to confess...

I'm NRiTH but I just remembered I'm also:

nugz
Buzzetta
nowherefast944
EqualOpportunityHater
Cassius

So yeah mods, you can ban everybody! Thanks.

Lol ... We're the most awesome poster ever! :thumb:

He was banned for looking at IPs, which is apparently considered storing personal information.

David doesn't consider looking up other users' IPs is breach of TOS.

NRitH was already warned by David several occasions not to challenge TOS.
However, he admitted that he attempted to find out other users' personal infomation through forum users.

Last edited:
He was banned for looking at IPs, which is apparently considered storing personal information.

No. He was banned for asking for my ebay name.

I don't want to argue with anyone about this but he was collecting IP's before and was not banned. However, collecting personal info that I have never shared here is a different story.

Please drop it, especially if your information is guesswork.

454879564_e325541a38.jpg

with the

15100_300.jpg

in the

GE-EnergyStar-Kitchen08-lg.jpg

No. He was banned for asking for my ebay name.

I don't want to argue with anyone about this but he was collecting IP's before and was not banned. However, collecting personal info that I have never shared here is a different story.

If you don't want to argue then don't tell me what to do and don't be so touchy.

If you don't want to argue then don't tell me what to do and don't be so touchy.

"don't be so touchy" sounds like you are telling me what to do. I asked you to please drop it. Don't be so touchy yourself.

"don't be so touchy" sounds like you are telling me what to do. I asked you to please drop it. Don't be so touchy yourself.

Seriously, Dave? We all know you are a lot smarter than that.

I'm not trying to get in the middle of anything--I try to stay out of confrontations--so I find it odd that you would tell me to "drop something", as if I am interested in your argument with NRitH. I can assure you I am not. All I did was reply to someone. If you don't like what I say then ignore me.

Seriously, Dave? We all know you are a lot smarter than that.

I'm not trying to get in the middle of anything--I try to stay out of confrontations--so I find it odd that you would tell me to "drop something", as if I am interested in your argument with NRitH. I can assure you I am not. All I did was reply to someone. If you don't like what I say then ignore me.

Then why are you in it? You posted something that was false. Then you got touchy when it was pointed out. You don't make any sense.

Tags
.h to the izzo .v to the izzay 1morechromosome boardicides lol framed fuck u|nrithftw get a life getalifeplz gr8threadname<3 jealous cunts kewpie sucks not again nrithsucks onemore=joy shut it! stfunrith the r
Back
Top Bottom