NRITH Boardicides???

I am just so happy. You allz quotin' the R like that.

So baby gimme dat "toot toot"
And lemme gi' ya that "Beep beep"
Runnin' her hands through my fro'
Bouncin' on twenty fo's
While they sayin' on the radio

FYI, NRitH's latest self-made exile is nothing to do with the moderators.
He encouraged some chatroom trolls to register to the forums which seemed to lead the repercussions.

Pure wild speculation and irresponsible gibberish on Kewpie's part. But what else is new?

This is her just trying to be a part of the conversation and act like she knows something.

Last edited:
This is NRitH, too.

Since I hate secrets and lies, I'm going to tell everyone all of the usernames I've ever used here--or at least all the ones that I can remember--in roughly chronological order.

Not Right in the Head
ruthless_compassion
Something against us
You Ran Back to Maugham
Onan the Barbarian
Amanda Hugnkiss
John Lennon
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
valomilk
The Grinch
Abe Froman
TheBoyWithTheÞInHisSide (banned right away, even though I ran all my responses through an English->Swedish translator, then back again, before pasting them in here. :p)

I thought there were more, but that's all I can remember. I apologize to anyone who was ever hurt by anything I said or did here; I really did mean it all in good fun.

Farewell, friends. See you in a year, maybe.

Tags
.h to the izzo .v to the izzay 1morechromosome boardicides lol framed fuck u|nrithftw get a life getalifeplz gr8threadname<3 jealous cunts kewpie sucks not again nrithsucks onemore=joy shut it! stfunrith the r
Back
Top Bottom